cancelling sky q box (being returned back) what is my options of a third party box to pick up channels?

You will need to change the LNB on the dish, I don't think the SkyQ LNB is compatible with anything else.

You will need to change the LNB on the dish, I don't think the SkyQ LNB is compatible with anything else.

how hard is it to change the lnb? is that a diy or engineer job

also if i get a box from ebay (if available) will that work for freeview

I changed mine from a quad to a eight £20 on E bay plus a lot of coaxial and f fitments, borrowed the ladder from neighbour but we do live in bungalow!!

Seems it may be a bit tricky may have to get an installer to change the lnb I knew should have taken hd service damn

I would get a unicable 2. You only need 1 cable from the dish into the loft and then you put a splitter in the loft that feeds all receivers.

Seems it may be a bit tricky may have to get an installer to change the lnb I knew should have taken hd service damn
It's only a screw you have to undo, put another lnb on and screw back up connect cable
Save yourself a few quid and do it yourself

Oh ok what lnb do I need then

I have the wire running to the living room I use the existing wiring right so it’s basialy new lnb and attaching the existing wire to it ?

Back