Canelo Alvarez vs Billy Joe Saunders May 2nd

Looking likely we will finally have this fight. Happy for billy joe good fighter. Very tricky unorthodox fighter and will be tough for canelo but think he will still win unfortunately.

Hope we get Smith and canelo next as Smith is one guy who will seriously trouble canelo with this height and reach advantage.

Billy Joe Saunders close to Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez fight deal
I hope the fight is made, sorry a little late to the party here, I heard canelo will be fighting glovakin again, pointless fight in my opinion, In regards to canelo vs BJS..... I think it's a great fight, BJS needs a big fight to motivate him into a great training camp, like against lemuex, was a masterclass but I agree I still think canelo beats him but will be good and as for Smith I personally think canelo stops him early, I dont rate him at all mate.

Don’t see anyone troubling Canelo yet.

He has had decisions go his way lets not forget that.

Plus hes a drug cheat.

Seems Fury is no different.

Said it many times any one who takes drugs to enhance their performance in the ring needs to banned for life as you could literally kill the fellow boxer in the ring with the advantage you have. Dont care if Fury, Canelo or anyone need to be treated the same. But canelo got away with it because he is the cash cow of boxing.

He has had decisions go his way lets not forget that.

Plus hes a drug cheat.

Seems Fury is no different.

Said it many times any one who takes drugs to enhance their performance in the ring needs to banned for life as you could literally kill the fellow boxer in the ring with the advantage you have. Dont care if Fury, Canelo or anyone need to be treated the same. But canelo got away with it because he is the cash cow of boxing.

I certainly agree on PED’s you could end up killing someone so it’s not something I just overlook.

As far as boxing ability, GGG is/was on his level, Floyd beat him but apart from that I don’t see anybody troubling him anytime soon.

Could you name anyone you think gives him trouble?

I thought Billy Joe could give him trouble simply because of his unorthodox style.

Smith could also due to his size and reach.

But canelo would still beat both imo.

I thought Billy Joe could give him trouble simply because of his unorthodox style.

Smith could also due to his size and reach.

But canelo would still beat both imo.

I think Canelo would outclass Billy Joe, I think his style as a back foot fighter would suit Canelo as he would just walk him down for 12 rounds.

Callum Smith would have the size on him which could give him issues but Canelo would have a massive speed advantage there but I would say stylistically that’s a harder fight as Callum Smith carries power as well but I still don’t see him beating Canelo.

I thought Demetrious Andrade might be a good opponent for him as a he’s a very classy operator and he would be the bigger man.

Back