Cannot add Ccam on wooshbuild.

Rabani786

When I flashed my box, I put the line on using the USB but I need to put it on again and do not know how it is done with the wooshbuild. I have put the CFG file onto the box using filezilla but do not know how softcam is used on this build. When I click on softcam panels' it says Select CAM 1 - no cam. Select CAM 2 - no cam.

When I flashed my box, I put the line on using the USB but I need to put it on again and do not know how it is done with the wooshbuild. I have put the CFG file onto the box using filezilla but do not know how softcam is used on this build. When I click on softcam panels' it says Select CAM 1 - no cam. Select CAM 2 - no cam.

I had the same problem, I put the line in via FTP but found had to change CAM1 to CCcam2.3 save and it worked

hi everyone

new to the forum quick question about wooshbuild do i just flash the file over the existing software of is there a reset option i should do first

thanks in advance

hi everyone

new to the forum quick question about wooshbuild do i just flash the file over the existing software of is there a reset option i should do first

thanks in advance

if your talking about wooshbuild just put on pen drive and install. there is videos on youtube or instruction on here how to set up!!

Hi I do the want to start a new thread but I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I had openvix on my zgeema box but updated to wooshbuild. The cclline I was given was not a .Cmg file. It was just written out like

Host.
Dhdjjdj

User
Ffgg

Password
Ffgg

Port

I can't find how to manually enter my details.

Hi I do the want to start a new thread but I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I had openvix on my zgeema box but updated to wooshbuild. The cclline I was given was not a .Cmg file. It was just written out like Host. Dhdjjdj User Ffgg Password Ffgg Port 1234 I can't find how to manually enter my details.
I'm sure if you write the line in notepad and save it as Cccam.cfg , then put it on a memory stick and plug it in, you can then use the usb importer and will do it for you. I use winSCP what allows me to ftp into the box. this shows on your computer all the folders that are on the box.

Just to clarify to user it's 'CCcam.cfg' and when save use all file types, not .txt

The line inside should be as:-

'C: server port user pass'

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Nothing loads up

I'm adding C:serverportuserpass exactly like that with my details. Then going to soft am panel, selecting CCam.2.3.0 on cam1 and green button restarting.

Tried doing it via filezilla too. I've tried dropping it in the etc folder and also the keys folder.

My line was working fine untill I've tried to install wooshbuild

Nothing loads up

I'm adding C:serverportuserpass exactly like that with my details. Then going to soft am panel, selecting CCam.2.3.0 on cam1 and green button restarting.

Tried doing it via filezilla too. I've tried dropping it in the etc folder and also the keys folder.

My line was working fine untill I've tried to install wooshbuild

your line should look like this

C: servername serverport username password

I use testious.com to test my lines

I have just updated to Wooshbuild ATV 6 and lost my cccam.cfg working. The USB uploader did not work.
To resolve this I updated the ZGemma software. This took about 30 minutes.
When completed the USB uploader worked.

I have just updated to Wooshbuild ATV 6 and lost my cccam.cfg working. The USB uploader did not work.
To resolve this I updated the ZGemma software. This took about 30 minutes.
When completed the USB uploader worked.
Did you reflash whooshbuild?

Back