Cannot download plugin OPKG update

Kingy67

Hi i cannot download plugins all of a sudden, I had no channels tsuddenly through the all4one plugin so removed to re download but it fails and says something about perhaps you need to run OPKG update whatever that is, I tried to download OPKG tools plugin but that will not install, so now i have no channels other than normal freeview, my provider says there servers are ok.

Hi i cannot download plugins all of a sudden, I had no channels tsuddenly through the all4one plugin so removed to re download but it fails and says something about perhaps you need to run OPKG update whatever that is, I tried to download OPKG tools plugin but that will not install, so now i have no channels other than normal freeview, my provider says there servers are ok.
open webif on your computer
click terminal
type opkg update
click enter

ok that is strange when i go to menu,information,network there is no Ip address for the box showing , just says bytes received 0 bytes sent 17138 hostname zgemmah2s, is my box not communicating with the router ?

Ok problem solved, my **** of a wife had turned the homeplug off at the wall so the box was no connected to the router, now all good.

Back