Cannot get “series” on iptv.

bondy lad

Morning all, I introduced my elderly neighbor to iptv smarters, where the format is , live/movies/series on the screen, despite her numerous communications to providers she is still unable to resolve issue, which is, when she clicks on “series” all the sub headings are there but the bit where the figure of how many actual programmers is blank on every one, despite being told to delete and read enter details, done several times, there is no joy??? On live and movies, all perfect,, typical she is wanting to carry on where she left off and has now”given up” the provider is responding but keeps saying the same thing to no avail, I feel somewhat responsible as it was me who recommended iptv??? Any advice , appreciated, remember I am not truck inclined so please keep it simple,,, thanks again.

Not technically inclined.

Morning all, I introduced my elderly neighbor to iptv smarters, where the format is , live/movies/series on the screen, despite her numerous communications to providers she is still unable to resolve issue, which is, when she clicks on “series” all the sub headings are there but the bit where the figure of how many actual programmers is blank on every one, despite being told to delete and read enter details, done several times, there is no joy??? On live and movies, all perfect,, typical she is wanting to carry on where she left off and has now”given up” the provider is responding but keeps saying the same thing to no avail, I feel somewhat responsible as it was me who recommended iptv??? Any advice , appreciated, remember I am not truck inclined so please keep it simple,,, thanks again.
Install duplexiptv app for her and load the line is done by you or the provider..Get her provider to give her the playlist url

Presuming you use the same IPTV provider and yours is ok? What device is being used? Have you tried a different app? Can you try their log in on your device

You guys just use Duplexiptv and saves all the pissing about loading your details manually.Interface is very similar to smarters and not the amount of outdated versions about.

Many thanks for all your advice, she is using and android set top box, I will ask her to let me have device and I will try what has been suggested, just wish I had more knowledge about these devices as the saying goes,, you cannot teach an old dog etc etc, thanks again will update when I can.Keep safe.

When I posted about it a few weeks ago there support section said firestick support coming soon. Is it in store or do you have to side load it?
Side loaded and i have been using for at least 2 months as it allows me to add playlists my end for exactly the same issues as this thread is about.

Many thanks for all your advice, she is using and android set top box, I will ask her to let me have device and I will try what has been suggested, just wish I had more knowledge about these devices as the saying goes,, you cannot teach an old dog etc etc, thanks again will update when I can.Keep safe.
Can side load the app or via apk file using a usb stick which is attached for you. (y) If installing via usb then install an apk installer plugin first is the easiest way.

Load playlests here

Attachments

• Duplex Iptv PRO_v3.0.8_apkpure.com.zip
    26.7 MB · Views: 36
I recommend duplex to all my mates that have iptv. Smarters is too prone to problems on certain devices,wont play 50% of content on my LG tv, and the amount of hard coded versions for different suppliers only make the situation worse.

Back