Cannot get any Sky channels

Guys I updated to the latest sucmnsee backup now I cannot view any sky channels. Cannot figure what is wrong. Im using the CCcam.cfg with just the 2 lines in there. All the freesat is working. I have worked through all the settings and cannot see what is wrong. Any ideas be greatly received.

CCcam.cfg

in which folder have you placed the cccam.cfg file?
it should be in folder etc/

Kieron
Hi Kieron-------------yes it is in the etc folder. I used Filezilla to put it in. I checked the softcam settings and all is ok. I can view all the other channels but not the sky ones, only the freesat. It was working 100% before I updated it. Weird.

In that case, contact your line provider to ensure there is not a problem their end.
Might be worth trying to ping the IP address of your zgemma from a computer to make sure it's connected to your network first

Kieron

In that case, contact your line provider to ensure there is not a problem their end.
Might be worth trying to ping the IP address of your zgemma from a computer to make sure it's connected to your network first

Kieron
Hi Kieron, Yip pings perfect. I turned the router off n back on etc. Has me stumped. Might drop the C line provider a wee email to see.

Back