Cannot get wooshbuild back on zgemma H2H after previously running it...

Tisseo

As title suggests. My iptv provider suggested I reinstalled my wget file so i did a full reflash of the box. upon trying to install wooshbuild after the latest open ATV image it brought up some sort of error saying it cannot install because its already there? This is on a fresh flash. Ive tried all sorts from flashing a totally unrelated image first and then OpenATV, ive tried force reinstalling, which appears to install and then doesnt reboot the box into woshbuild. it just ends the session in WEBIF terminal. Wondered if anybody has encountered this? thanks

Try grog free range as that does everything for you. You will need a USB mounted and initialised

Go down to all builds mate and grog free range in there it will reflash with latest open atv then install his build for you

I think ive found the culprit. Upon trying to install grog it wont recognise that my usb stick is initialised, so this has led me to believe its been the stick causing the wooshbuild issues too. Going to pick up a couple cruzer blades to see if that changes anything.

Ive just tried a hard drive and that's not being recognised as being initialised and mounted either but I did it on both multiple times. Tried front and back usb port...weird im getting all these issues with this box.

what size and brand is your usb? for best results 16gb or lower using decent branded from personal experience. assuming youve checked the force file, etc

what size and brand is your usb? for best results 16gb or lower using decent branded from personal experience. assuming youve checked the force file, etc
one is a 16gb Lexar usb drive and the western digital HDD. its not even detecting them with grog. At least that's the error its giving me in terminal. when trying wooshbuild I manage to flash open atv just fine with the 16gb usb, but then I get an error when scripting the wooshbuild install. It tells me its already installed or something to that effect, I tried a force reinstall which worked but didn't make the wooshbuild screen show up, that was with the force file as both force and no force.

one is a 16gb Lexar usb drive and the western digital HDD. its not even detecting them with grog. At least that's the error its giving me in terminal. when trying wooshbuild I manage to flash open atv just fine with the 16gb usb, but then I get an error when scripting the wooshbuild install. It tells me its already installed or something to that effect, I tried a force reinstall which worked but didn't make the wooshbuild screen show up, that was with the force file as both force and no force.
Low level format with HDD GURU then fat 32 and should be fine,I did pm you the link

HDD LLF Low Level Format Tool - HDDGURU

Once you have flashed the box, IMO there is no need for the low level format. Once the flash is completed and you are on the atv setup menu, I would skip the setup process onto the standard ATV interface. Once you are on the interface, press blue button and install ipk and point to the wb installer ipk to initiate the wb setup.....................

If you have ATV on the box, initialise the USB stick or HDD and once its completed restart the box (menu -> Standby/Reboot -> Restart) and then once rebooted check the mount manager (red button -> plugins -> mountManager) and make sure your usb device is mounted on /media/hdd and has type :EXT4

If it does then you should be able to install either Wooshbuild or Grogbuild FR, which is NOT the base build the wooshbuild is added to, ATV is the base build for both.

Base builds are just standard firmware like openvix/open[li/openatv then you add a custom build like Grog/willo/woosh ect

Ive just tried on another box. Zgemma h2s this time, wooshbuild went on piece of cake giving me falso hope things were going to be good. set box up then used terminal to load the wget file and e2m3u2bouquets...great all going good. then went to set up bouquets and every time box crashes when loading my first run of them. wont load them and allow me to then go in epg importer etc. Oh well I went and grabbed another receiver a second zgemma h2h, now im getting the same error with this one as the first.

don't forget all these have previously been running wooshbuild and the same wget files and stuff im trying to load on. Ive tried multiple images and still the same. even tried putty instead of terminal. how about FileZilla is there a way to manually do it all like that? ill post an image of the exact error.

If you have ATV on the box, initialise the USB stick or HDD and once its completed restart the box (menu -> Standby/Reboot -> Restart) and then once rebooted check the mount manager (red button -> plugins -> mountManager) and make sure your usb device is mounted on /media/hdd and has type :EXT4

If it does then you should be able to install either Wooshbuild or Grogbuild FR, which is NOT the base build the wooshbuild is added to, ATV is the base build for both.

Im getting multiple errors with both grog and wooshbuild. Ive had these boxes running fine its mental. now throwing up errors. grog build gave the error that usb wasn't initialised but it was. multiple sticks multiple times...same error.

Back