Cannot Load XtreamTV

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help, I have set up my Zgemma H9S box with OpenATV 6.2 and Wooshbuild Infinity, I have a link to install XtreamTV from my IPTV supplier, I have ran this line in terminal in OpenWebif, all looks ok but XtreamTV never installs, when I go onto Plugins I get a warning window pop up saying "Some plugins are not available: Extensions/XtreamTV(/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XtreamTV/data2.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)"

The code I input into terminal is; opkg install --force-reinstall http://download.xtreamtvplugin.com/0.2.1/mips32el.ipk

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Click on the URL and download the ipk and install via USB/FTP

p.s IMO your provider should be supporting another method for IPTV installation on that box.............via the skin/epg

Is there a mac code displayed? (dont post it here) and have you given this mac code to the provider? If not, contact your provider and give them the mac code.

If using h9 box you need arm version of the plugin not mipsel. Ask your provider for command line for ARM boxes.

You might need to remove current version try opkg remove XtreamTV

I've just asked him for the ARM version, will let you know how I get on.

Thanks for your help.

I managed to sort it in the end by changing the end of the command line from mips32el.ipk to armv7a.ipk
XtreamTV installed and running.
Thanks again for your help.

Back