Cannot seem to Flash Zgemma H2s

DrUdloko

Hi guys in need of some serious help here. I have been trying for 2 days to get this to work and have been through 6 usb drives.
Started with the openATV image and replaced the noforce file to force but found the box was continuously trying to flash. I now (with noforce) hold the standby button while pressing the power button and select the usb and press the standby again which results in the box Flashing. As soon as BOOT appears I remove the USB and re boot the box. Depending on the USB stick I have had different success. 4 of the 6 sticks simply change between BOOT with green and red leds. The scandisk gets a little further.
BOOT (red led)
BOOT(green led)
then the numbers start the highest I got to was 42 then.....
BOOT (red led)
I am totally out of ideas. I have tried all the methods I can find on youtube and still nothing.
Any words of wisdom would be greatly greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks
Paul

Leave the usb in and don't reboot the box.
Put the image on usb and into rear port.
Power box on while holding the standby button in.
It will say FLSH on the display, then take your finger off standby and walk away.
The box will flash the image to completion, THEN remove the usb

Thanks Mate
I am currently trying this although seems to be stuck in a loop.
It has run the FLSH but now its as follows
BOOT (red led)
BOOT (green led 3sec)
BOOT (red led)
USB (red led)
UPdt
rinse and repeat.
I honestly think the box is broken, but I am determined to not give up on it yet.

Paul

I honestly cannot believe that. Thank you mate. Changed power supply and now it's booting. Never in a million years would I have tried that. Thanks

I honestly cannot believe that. Thank you mate. Changed power supply and now it's booting. Never in a million years would I have tried that. Thanks

Very common problem on older setups, I think the power supply units get weaker and weaker over time and flashing/booting seems to be too much for them to handle

Back