Can't browse NAS mount.

Just flashed my box with openatv v7. Previously I was running v. 6.3 and I was able to browse my mounted NAS without any issues.

I can mount the drive and all looks fine but when I try to browse via media player when I open the NAS directory it is just empty.

The mount is set as autofs, cifs with "rw" options. IP and user pass set correctly.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

I only use the button on remote for file list and can change location in there to go to other hdds on other boxes , but i am Openvix
Not sure if it works for you.
Is V7 stable or still in test stage??

Have a look in Mount Manager

ShareNotMounted.jpg

ShareMounted.jpg

/etc/enigma2/automounts.xml should be like this:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<mountmanager>
<autofs>
 <cifs>
  <mount>
   <active>True</active>
   <hdd_replacement>False</hdd_replacement>
   <ip>192.168.0.101</ip>
   <sharename>RECORDINGS</sharename>
   <sharedir>RECORDINGS</sharedir>
   <options>rw,utf8,vers=2.0</options>
   <username>USERNAME</username>
   <password>PASSWORD</password>
  </mount>
 </cifs>
</autofs>
</mountmanager>

Last edited:
Yep that is exactly how the mounts appear on screen, no red circle and green icon.

Just weird as when I go to mnt/autofs/nas it opens an empty directory almost instantly as if it is looking locally rather than on network.

Perhaps this is a bug with latest openatv v7.

By the way when I browse via FTP the location /mnt/autofs I can see a folder named as I named the share in the mount manager. Is this correct?

Yep that is exactly how the mounts appear on screen, no red circle and green icon.

Just weird as when I go to mnt/autofs/nas it opens an empty directory almost instantly as if it is looking locally rather than on network.

Perhaps this is a bug with latest openatv v7.
Openatv 7 isn't generally used, 6.4 is still the latest stable image, 7 uses python3 and everything prior to that used python2.
You should try 6.4 and see if it works normally

Rolled back to v6.4 and the same issue - I was about to give up but then reasoned if v7 works on the box and the network mount sees the share why would the version of python used to write the image be a factor.

So I flashed the box back to v7 and then used this mount option:

rw,utf8,vers=1.0

Previously I was using vers=2.0 - anyway this has fixed it at last finally!

Thanks!

Back