Satellite Can't connect to my network from my windows 10 PC. Asks for username and password.Wher to find it ?

noeljones

Hello all. Just bought myself a new H7s. Its great---but, I cant connect to it through my windows 10 PC. Via my network. The PC asks for the username and password but I dont know how or where to find these. My previouse H2S just showed up along with my HDD. That was running openatv 6.2, but my new H7S is on open atv 7.3. Please don't be too technical, I'm 75 and I was a television repair man for 50 years but things have got a LOT newer now. ANY help would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Noel. PS I'm not quite a cabbage yet !!!

Hello all. Just bought myself a new H7s. Its great---but, I cant connect to it through my windows 10 PC. Via my network. The PC asks for the username and password but I dont know how or where to find these. My previouse H2S just showed up along with my HDD. That was running openatv 6.2, but my new H7S is on open atv 7.3. Please don't be too technical, I'm 75 and I was a television repair man for 50 years but things have got a LOT newer now. ANY help would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Noel. PS I'm not quite a cabbage yet !!!
You have to set a password using the remote first.
Menu, setup, system, network, password setup.
Save.
Use that password to login to the box

Hello. Thanks for your quick reply. I did set my own password but the PC still asks me for a username. Tried zgemmah7 and several other combinations but no go. Its the username that seems to be the problem. Any other suggestions please.

Hello. Thanks for your quick reply. I did set my own password but the PC still asks me for a username. Tried zgemmah7 and several other combinations but no go. Its the username that seems to be the problem. Any other suggestions please.
root
Then put your password in

Back