Can't download a plugin

bigruss

Hi there hope someone can help me, I just bought a new H2s to replace one that stopped working I have flashed it with the latest version of Wooshbuild but whatever I do I cannot D/L the xstream tv plug in which I watch my paid channels on, when I try to D/L the plugin I just keep getting this error
"WGET error getting response connection reset by peer" anybody who could help me it will be much appreciated but please bare in mind I am 62 year old and not an expert by any means so you may need to puppy walk me through any solution

Hi there hope someone can help me, I just bought a new H2s to replace one that stopped working I have flashed it with the latest version of Wooshbuild but whatever I do I cannot D/L the xstream tv plug in which I watch my paid channels on, when I try to D/L the plugin I just keep getting this error
"WGET error getting response connection reset by peer" anybody who could help me it will be much appreciated but please bare in mind I am 62 year old and not an expert by any means so you may need to puppy walk me through any solution
You use the command your supplier gives you in putty for xtreamtv mate which will start opkg install http://

Back