Can't find CCcam.cfg file

jamieguk

Been reading around for the past hour and cannot figure out how to install a new c line, I have wooshbuild and from what I've read the cfg file should be in usr/keys but its not in there. I tried just creating my own .cfg file and putting my details in that but it didn't work can anyone tell me where i'm going wrong?

You need to go to resources on forum and download universal softcam feeds install to box then you should have softcam panel and feeds

If it is a fresh install of wooshbuild then you have to install the softcam feeds yourself
Go to the resource section and install the OpenATV softcam feeds
There are instructions that show you how to install them
I prefer option A (open up terminal and run the command) Just like you did when you installed infinity
Once the feeds have been installed restart your box
Once booted press green button > green again > softcams and install CCcam
Now that as installed add your line to /etc/CCcam.cfg (as mentioned above)

An empty CCcam.cfg file should you need it, but I believe there is one already in the etc folder
CCcam.cfg: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sx4bq2gsbwcc4z4/CCcam.cfg?dl=1

It wasn't in etc. I've installed universal softcam feeds, and edited the cfg file, reset the box and now I'm struggling with the last step. The instructions i've found say
Stage 4: Activate/control Softcams
Red > Softcam setup
or
Menu > Setup > Decryption and Parental control > Softcam Setup

Theres no softcam setup option when i press red and theres no decryption and parental controls when i go to menu theres only parental control and it says nothing about softcam in there.

Back