cant flash Ipab tv back to wooshbuild... Help

I also want shot of ipab.i flashed apv 6.2 over ipab..but apv looks like its working but ipab comes back after flash,factory reset is also missing in ipab menu...putty wont work witg my box either
@robbiebox361 If you have flashed with open atv6.2 you won't see anything to do with ipab so it hasn't flashed download the right openatv 6.2 for your box extract the zgemma file there will be a file that says noforce rename that to force put the zgemma folder onto usb pop it into rear USB port on box make sure box is completely turned off by white button then turn it on by white button on the front of the box the display should say FLSH give it 5-10 mins if flashed your box will boot up with open atv then follow the infinity install guide

@robbiebox361 If you have flashed with open atv6.2 you won't see anything to do with ipab so it hasn't flashed download the right openatv 6.2 for your box extract the zgemma file there will be a file that says noforce rename that to force put the zgemma folder onto usb pop it into rear USB port on box make sure box is completely turned off by white button then turn it on by white button on the front of the box the display should say FLSH give it 5-10 mins if flashed your box will boot up with open atv then follow the infinity install guide
Got it done,tried diff usb with flash. Tnxs all

HI, I flashed a new image ,6.2 and wooshbuild infinity to one of these boxes yesterday. The problems I had were caused by not waiting long enough between key presses on the remote, or not giving the box a long time to respond . They are very slow and I thought that the box had froze and I kept restarting again. My box took 2mins 30 secs to read a usb stick and FLSH was shown for about 20 mins ,with the box giving no indication it was doing anything. Flashing online is still very slow and takes as long.

Back