Cant get any Channels on VM/ Wooshbuild Infinity zgemma h9 combo

kns86

Hi all,

New to the VM Cable TV setups (have used the sat wooshbuild before.. and yes I have now moved to a VM area :grin: ).

received my zgemma h9 combo box today. Also got a test N line (so i've added that to the etc/CCam.cfg).
Tuner A is set to DVB-T/ Cable. My area is kilmarnock (which isnt listed within the network id list.... so i've used Glasgow 00002).
Using VM UK (All Providers).

Everytime i run an autobouqets scan: Error That Tuner isnt configured correctly ...etc

or auto scan (with the above settings) I get no channels found when running through all frequencies.

Is there some settings i can tweak to check for signals like you can on sat? (transponder..?).

Using OpenAtv 6.2
Whooshbuild Infinity (no plugin updates).
Using a 2 way splitter (which the router works on the other output).

for the life of me i cant figure out whats wrong! :(

The vm cable pushes into the RF in socket via an F plug, not screwed in, that's for sat cable.
You won't receive any vm channels until the cable's in the correct socket
Also, no idea where Kilmarnock is but choose the netid closest to it, isn't there a place called Kilmarnock Nil? I always hear it mentioned on Sky Sports News

The vm cable pushes into the RF in socket via an F plug, not screwed in, that's for sat cable.
You won't receive any vm channels until the cable's in the correct socket
Also, no idea where Kilmarnock is but choose the netid closest to it, isn't there a place called Kilmarnock Nil? I always hear it mentioned on Sky Sports News
Many thanks for your reply Pablo!.
Ha! Oh dear probably the main reason!

So I need the following cable? (attached to this reply)

Haha yes they have been very poor this season! (my teams 'bogey' team last year )

Attachments

• white-f-connector-to-tv-aerial-cable-f-connector-male-to-tv-aerial-male-2622-p[ekm]320x306[ekm].jpg
    white-f-connector-to-tv-aerial-cable-f-connector-male-to-tv-aerial-male-2622-p[ekm]320x306[ekm].jpg
    8 KB · Views: 1
Yep... All good! Done the trick! Many thanks for the advice..

And Kilmarnock does use the net id 00002 (Glasgow)

Back