can't get ITV HD ???? - Zgemma

Gonch1980

Hi all,

I have a problem receiving ITV HD. This is happening on both a H5.2TC and a H.2H running Grogbuild, last re-flashed mid December. The VM box receives ITV fine and the SD is working. Every other channel is good and glitch free

I have searched the forums and carried out the following.....

The boxes are up to date software wise (Blue button>software update)

I have performed a manual update in
service searching> manual scan, in the window that opens, change the scan options from 'predefined transponder' to 'complete' by pressing left/right arrows on remote, then scan...this took about 20 mins

and also updated ABM config
(menu>setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker>update config files)

The info on Virgin TV Highlights channel is as follows....

Freq 69520000

AutoQAM 64

and the net id 41042

So, any ideas ?????

Some are having the same problems with STV HD so you dont appear to be alone. Go into your last scanned bouquet and see if you have any ITVHD which clears.

You have said you have a working vm box with a working itv hd and is it the same as previously posted,i thought many were going to qam 256.
A manual scan with inputted data should add missing channels to your last scanned list.

open the itv sd channel
click the up arrow on remote
then red button, is there any HD itv channels in the list that work?

I have lost a number of channels in the last 2 days on both my own and parents box (NetID 40970)

BBC HD and ITV HD both not working amongst quite a few others!

I’m having the same issue with BBC 1 and 2 NI HD as well as UTV (ITV in NI). Sometimes they clear sometimes they don’t but when they do clear it freezes within 30 seconds

You have said you have a working vm box with a working itv hd and is it the same as previously posted,i thought many were going to qam 256.
A manual scan with inputted data should add missing channels to your last scanned list.

Hi, I'm sorry I don't really follow this? When I said I had ITV HD on a VM box, I mean a supplier TiVo box

Hi, I'm sorry I don't really follow this? When I said I had ITV HD on a VM box, I mean a supplier TiVo box
perform a manual scan in service searching, change the predefined transponder to 'complete', then scan.
Afterwards, try to run autobouquetsmaker again
if no joy, go to Virgin TV Highlights channel and check the frequency and QAM by pressing ok twice, it's on the right hand side
post info here along with the netid you are using

perform a manual scan in service searching, change the predefined transponder to 'complete', then scan.
Afterwards, try to run autobouquetsmaker again
if no joy, go to Virgin TV Highlights channel and check the frequency and QAM by pressing ok twice, it's on the right hand side
post info here along with the netid you are using

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Yeah I already did that to no avail. When I check the other sources none of them clear. I have noticed that the one that is already selected does clear for about 30 seconds every ten minutes or so

Silly question but have you tried Satellite? ITV HD is FTA on Satellite, so a better option than using a server to decode ITV on Cable.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Yeah I already did that to no avail. When I check the other sources none of them clear. I have noticed that the one that is already selected does clear for about 30 seconds every ten minutes or so

So you are getting ITV HD then.
this is most likely a line issue if it's on/off/on/off

Silly question but have you tried Satellite? ITV HD is FTA on Satellite, so a better option than using a server to decode ITV on Cable.

Hi, no I haven't, as I think I need to change my lnb as it was a SkyQ one, and I'm under the impression these don't work with our boxes

So you are getting ITV HD then.
this is most likely a line issue if it's on/off/on/off

Yeah only just found it then when it flashed up for a few seconds. Line provider said all is ok. And every other channel appears fine? So assumed probably incorrectly it was my settings

how is your setup connected
what splitter do you have ?

make sure your connections are tight not loose has this can affect loss of signal, has i found out :)

Splitters are VM supplied, ok I'll check them for tightness. But this is the same on 2 boxes on different splits, and one right next to the TiVo box.

I know of a couple of people that have lost itv HD but not been able to get it back whatever they try. Not heard of them loosing bbc hd though

Back