Can't get line to work on Wooshbuild

Hi Guys,

I have recently reflashed with Wooshbuild and I have added my newcamd.list in the usr/keys section. Unfortunately, none of the premium channels are working, also very few FTA channels too. Someone suggested restarting the softcam, but I can't find an option to do it on this build. Usually there is a softcam panel that I can go in to (menu, info panel) but the only options I have are OScamInfo, Software Manager, Keymap Selection, Plugins, Infos. I know I have added the mgcamd 1.45c-r4.0 plugin as if I go in to remove plugin it is there. I just cant seem to find a way to get in to Softcam panel to restart it. Does anyone have any advice? I'm probably doing something wrong but have been going round in circles on the forums and can't seem to find an answer. Any help would be appreciated.

press blue button, softcam, softcam setup.

what box you using? I prefer using Oscam i'm using H7C and runs a dream.

Hi Guys,

I have recently reflashed with Wooshbuild and I have added my newcamd.list in the usr/keys section. Unfortunately, none of the premium channels are working, also very few FTA channels too. Someone suggested restarting the softcam, but I can't find an option to do it on this build. Usually there is a softcam panel that I can go in to (menu, info panel) but the only options I have are OScamInfo, Software Manager, Keymap Selection, Plugins, Infos. I know I have added the mgcamd 1.45c-r4.0 plugin as if I go in to remove plugin it is there. I just cant seem to find a way to get in to Softcam panel to restart it. Does anyone have any advice? I'm probably doing something wrong but have been going round in circles on the forums and can't seem to find an answer. Any help would be appreciated.
You need to use the softcam feed v4.3 from resources section, then install softcams from plugins / green /extensions
After installing them, reboot the box.
To access them, press red>Softcam setup

You need to use the softcam feed v4.3 from resources section, then install softcams from plugins / green /extensions
After installing them, reboot the box.
To access them, press red>Softcam setup
Thanks for your help guys. I reflashed the box with Grogbuild instead , unfortunately, when I have added the IPTV (which is a huge list with VOD), it has done something to the box making it unusable. Everytime I press a button, the box freezes up. Is there a way that I can reflash the box to factory settings to start clean, without having to do it through the box? I have tried the reflash option through the blue button and it starts the reflash process, tries to download openatv 6.4 but just crashed mindway through. Is there another way to do this? Sorry if I have not given enough information. Im using a zgemma H5.2TC

You can flash grogbuild freerange again if you can initialise the usb and run the command line.
How were you adding the iptv?
Openatv 6.4 has an issue with iptv epg so it could have been this

Thanks guys, just did a fresh start using the Flash Online / Local and installed the latest wooshbuild infinity and sure enough it does have the softcam panel. I downloaded the mgcamd pluggin, added my newcamd.list lines to usr/keys, switched softcam to mcgamd, restarted softcam and the box but it's not picking up any of the premium channels, im pretty much just getting BBC1 and ITV. I know it should be working as I got all my channels when using the Grogbuild earlier today. Any advice? I'm going to try and add the IPTV again now and hope it doesn't brick my box this time.

Thanks guys, just did a fresh start using the Flash Online / Local and installed the latest wooshbuild infinity and sure enough it does have the softcam panel. I downloaded the mgcamd pluggin, added my newcamd.list lines to usr/keys, switched softcam to mcgamd, restarted softcam and the box but it's not picking up any of the premium channels, im pretty much just getting BBC1 and ITV. I know it should be working as I got all my channels when using the Grogbuild earlier today. Any advice? I'm going to try and add the IPTV again now and hope it doesn't brick my box this time.
Have you scanned for channels in autobouquetmaker?

Reboot box and router and try again, is the line still live and not expired?

Done and its working :) Noticed i had newcamd.list spelt as newcamd.list.list so not sure if it was that or the reboot that did the trick but im there. Now I'll try and add the IPTV again and if that works then I'm back up and running. If not, I guess i'll just reflash again if the box bricks as think I know what I'm doing now. Thanks for your help guys.

P.S The IPTV i'm using has a big video on demand section, but surely the zgemma should be able to handle that if my firestick does?

It will be fine.
I stopped downloading epg data for vod series and box sets etc as it was taking too long and I never watch series, I just set it to download channels and vod movies epg/descriptions.
It made my H7C crash trying to download series epg

It will be fine.
I stopped downloading epg data for vod series and box sets etc as it was taking too long and I never watch series, I just set it to download channels and vod movies epg/descriptions.
It made my H7C crash trying to download series epg
is there an option to select what it downloads? I've just been putting in the m3u link.

I get my iptv through epg importer.
In there is iptv selection, if I click this it's separated into
Live tv
Vod series
Vod films
I took the tick out of series
Thanks for your help. It doesn't seem to let me select it in sources unfortunately but i'll quit whilst im ahead i think. Thanks again for your help!

@Royalflush1986 , you should try Jedi maker Xtream you can just select live tv and untick VOD and Series. And if you want to watch VOD or Series you can his new app X-Streamity. That is what I use got two IPTV providers both have VOD and Series but I use one with TV selected in Jedimaker and import that one in EPG Importer.

And I use X-Streamity I have the two providers setup in that you can set it up to have Live, VOD, Series, and Catchup TV sections. I have mines set up just for Vod and Series and I can switch betweeen the two providers. This is far Better than having tones of sectins on your main EPG just got normal sat and 1 IPTV provider.

@Royalflush1986 , you should try Jedi maker Xtream you can just select live tv and untick VOD and Series. And if you want to watch VOD or Series you can his new app X-Streamity. That is what I use got two IPTV providers both have VOD and Series but I use one with TV selected in Jedimaker and import that one in EPG Importer.

And I use X-Streamity I have the two providers setup in that you can set it up to have Live, VOD, Series, and Catchup TV sections. I have mines set up just for Vod and Series and I can switch betweeen the two providers. This is far Better than having tones of sectins on your main EPG just got normal sat and 1 IPTV provider.

mate, this sounds ideal! I will give it a go now. I’m a bit rubbish at these things but I’ve done a backup so if I cock things up then hopefully I can restore back to how it is currently. Thanks mate.

Back