Windows 7 cant get nero 7 to work with windows 7

hadmad

VIP Member
cant get nero 7 to work its v.express that giveing probs if anybody knows what ver works with windows 7 lets us know

Last edited:
Hi, my mate is using nero 9 & has no problems with it.
But you should wait for one of the pc guys on here just to make sure.

thanks Gman wil do that in morning im on windows 7 all day

you did anto thanks anto

Last edited:
cant get nero 7 to work its v.express that giveing probs if anybody knows what ver works with windows 7 lets us know

There's a free windows 7 compatible burning package alternative here,

It will keep you going until you get Nero sorted.

-

I got it to work.

After I set up a mates laptop with Windows 7 I noticed Nero, Hp Printer setup and a few other progs I can't remember wouldn't install. When I was trying to install Nero it would just stall at about 7% or 11% during install. After doing some research into the why along with the rest I came upon a solution to install the HP Printer in Windows 7. I then tried it on some of the other progs and it worked a treat.

Go to you Nero setup .exe, right click it and select properties. Click on the Compatablity tab at the top. Tick the 'Run this Program in Compatability mode' and select Vista in the drop down menu, tick the run as administrator box and apply and ok. Now double click the setup file and it should install okay. Hope this helps mate.

no thats not it its after you install go into visson ex add a file it then crash
sent email to nero and not athing back yet thanks mooley lets us know if you think of any thing

ya done it your way and the normal way its just v.express that crahsing.sorry but im working on 3 computers at the same time thats wat the delay is getting back

im going to uninstall it and install nero 6

Hadmad,

did you apply all the latest updates for Nero 7 after you installed it?

Some of the later updates were to make v7 compatible with VISTA so they could also have some effect on Windows 7.....

-

Back