Cant install JediMaker from plugins

P38IRL

Hi,

trying to get this working without success. i have tried to install from the plugins (im using wooshbuild) but the screen goest to start installing then just quits and cant be installed, ive tried looking for an APK to upload manually without success. it doesent seem to flash im happy to wipe the box and build from scratch. any advice appreciated im now tearing my hair out!

it doesent appear in the uninstall section. it attempts to install , goes to the screen where you see the progress stc, nothing happens then flicks back to the download extension. ive tried turning it of an back on again to see if its in either section but no joy

yZC43Awm.jpg

NmQOIKdm.mp4

it doesent appear in the uninstall section. it attempts to install , goes to the screen where you see the progress stc, nothing happens then flicks back to the download extension. ive tried turning it of an back on again to see if its in either section but no joy
From a blank screen
Click menu
Jedimakerxtream
Is it installed?

What version openatv are you using?
Menu/information/about

Thanks ive just given that a try but still not working. Its attempting to load but then reports it not installed see below. im happy to flash the whole thing and start again but i dont seem to be able to do that either

bbmn8bul.jpg

@P38IRL , sound like corrupt installation first try either using FTP or DreamExplorer go to
usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions and see if JediMakerXtream folder is there if so delete it and reboot box and try installing it again.

thanks, i cant get in via FTP, i usually can. i really need to see if i can reset the box. any ideas?
if wooshbuild press portal dreamexplorer should be there or in plugins. Also inopenatv 6.4v you need to set network password before you can ftp so menu \ setup\ system\ network\ password setup.

old i55 ? have u got a usb storage plugged in n setup correctly ?? if not id do that then try get jedi if downloads then reboot box

Box needs flashing.
Takes 20 minutes
Add jedi from plugins menu once flashed
happy to flash but its doesent seem to be working. Ive downloaded atv 6.4 put it on a USB, turned it on hit reset at the same time, box flashed red and it just boots as normal. ive even changed the file to £forced" from "unforced"

Back