Satellite Can't see this post 'H7S Randomly freezing post'

It's in zgemma UK customer support forum . Only people who have a password can get in there that have brought from zgemma UK.

No-one's replied to me yet, so you're not missing anything.

I've done some searching around the internet and I think this is a common problem with this box, which is a real shame. The H7S is a great box with a lot of features, but it's completely unstable.

No-one's replied to me yet, so you're not missing anything.

it's completely unstable.
disagree on this... the H7 is Zgemma's flagship system, had one from early release & it's performed flawlessly, I've worked on more than I care to count, great systems for how little they cost, more often than not the problems are knowledge based/user error. No system is perfect & every manufacturer will have a handful of systems that fall short of what people expect but its a tad unfair to brand as unstable.

Last edited:
disagree on this... the H7 is Zgemma's flagship system, had one from early release & it's performed flawlessly, I've worked on more than I care to count, great systems for how little they cost, more often than not the problems are knowledge based/user error. No system is perfect & every manufacturer will have a handful of systems that fall short of what people expect but its a tad unfair to brand as unstable.
As per your comment that’s why I bought the H7S but disagree on the user error. I have have been troubleshooting the problem ever since the issue occurred but there is no explanation of why this technical error is happening. You mentioned this is a flagship box hence why I didn’t purchase the H9S or H9.2S because of the high end features which makes it a very good box but when the small glitches and freezes happen it makes a shiitty experience of what it’s worth.

I don't claim to be an expert or have all the answers as most posts I make are based on personal experience/opinion, I did state 'more often than not' so I did allow for not always. I have had head scratching moments with almost all systems I've work on including the H7 but they have generally been software/settings related rather than system failures which is why I don't think its fair to jump to conclusions & blame a box or labeled as unstable when that's often not the case. I have worked with several other makes of Enigma2 systems & am not trying to be a fanboy for Zgemma but I do think they offer very good value for money.

Every coin has two sides:
Precompiled builds/images are great for the community as a whole but I cannot stress enough the benefits of making your own, you learn how each element/component of these systems work which in tern provides many of the solutions when you encounter those head scratching moments.
Members builds are all too often blamed for this or that not working, some people even state this build is better than that one when in fact TK builds are put together well & have been thoroughly tested over a long period but it doesn't stop people wrongly pointing fingers when a little more knowledge into how these systems work would be a better way to go imo

Have you thought about trying open vix and willobuild but as beaky has pointed out can't brand a box unstable when you havnt tried all avenues possible and people wouldn't recommend these boxes ect if they havnt had one or messed with one

Have you thought about trying open vix and willobuild but as beaky has pointed out can't brand a box unstable when you havnt tried all avenues possible and people wouldn't recommend these boxes ect if they havnt had one or messed with one
I bought the box factory set on OpenVix build and haven’t installed any other builds on. Just got E2iplayer and XE on it. So far hasn’t been freezing as of yet. Just running normal sat line 28.2e.

Back