Cant seem to get my box to do what i want, please help

ukd4v1d

Media Playback I cant fast forward or rewind. Have tried every build going and its doing me head in. I've installed service app and have tried gstreamer and extplayer3

ive tried various movie playback plugins but cant seem to get the playback function to work as it should.

Auto Bouquets Make I have loads of blank channel numbers shown in the list, have tried hiding the number markers but all that does is cause the list to act strange, like when I scroll through it it highlights every channel, and causes the box to slow down :(

I am currently on PurE2, I've tried wooshbuild and grogbuild, I've even tried flashing a core ATV and just adding the plugins I want to use, and still experience the same problems. I'm stuck, any help would greatly be appreciated

Auto Bouquets Make I have loads of blank channel numbers shown in the list, have tried hiding the number markers but all that does is cause the list to act strange, like when I scroll through it it highlights every channel, and causes the box to slow down :(
Press MENU on remote, Setup, Usage & GUI, Channel selection settings, then change Hide number markers to 'yes'.

What are you recording on?
i'm not, ive got a usb HDD with media previously downloaded media, during playback I cannot fast forward/rewind

on whoosh if I paused the media would return to the start, if I fast forwarded the media would go forward, then when you press play again it starts from the start.

On PurE2 I cannot fastb forward at all, I've just changed to OpenPLi which has sorted the channel number problem, but still left with the media playback issue

Possibly could be usb hdd as i never had control or worked for me and using a powered externally desktop 2tb with no issues.
Have you tried the other usb port to see if its better,thinking about what was downloaded to usb if it plays it it should work and have you tried buttons 1 , 4 , 7 , and 3 , 6 , 9 yet

Possibly could be usb hdd as i never had control or worked for me and using a powered externally desktop 2tb with no issues.
Have you tried the other usb port to see if its better,thinking about what was downloaded to usb if it plays it it should work and have you tried buttons 1 , 4 , 7 , and 3 , 6 , 9 yet

hdd is configured as hdd using ext4 file system, so can read/write/record as expected
1,4,7 & 3,6,9 work, as does 0 to set markers. I just cannot fast forward or rewind, it’s very puzzling and frustrating

I only use the numbers on mine for forward/backwards as if adds come on its my numbers i press.

Back