Capello slams FA over Terry captaincy

noelyf

VIP Member
Fabio Capello has spoked out against The FA and their decision to strip John Terry of the England captaincy and that he still considers the Chelsea defender to be his skipper.

The England manager made the comments while being interviewed by Italian television station Rai 1.

'I completely disagree with the FA about the John Terry decision and I have told that to the chairman,' he said.

article-2096899-0B2C828C00000578-39_468x286.jpg

Sticking with his man: Fabio Capello says he does not agree with John Terry being removed as England captain

'I considered and still consider Terry as the England captain. I think we first should wait for the trial conclusion.'

Terry lost the armband for a second time after he was called by FA chairman David Bernstein on Friday morning.

Bernstein on Thursday contacted all the other members of the 12-strong board to seek their views after the decision that the defender's trial will not take place until July 9 - after Euro 2012.

Terry has been accused of racially abusing QPR's Anton Ferdinand, a charge he denies.

English football's governing body took the decision to act immediately rather than putting off a decision until the next board meeting on February 23.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2096899/Fabio-Capello-hits-FA-John-Terry-captaincy-decision.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Last edited:
Have to say, that is how I feel about it too. let justice be done, then do what you have to do

Back