card sharing

This is why I dont do card sharing or use it. I bought a free view box
You never know who is watching this site's

People come on here asking for help something illegal
Sorry can't and won't help

Last edited:
Bloody hell £60 per year for a sky subscription, he deserves to get caught ripping people
off like that lol

Maybe just got a tad too greedy:)
He was only playing at it, £30k a year.
Probably could of earned that legitimately, doing a bit of over time and Saturday mornings without looking over his shoulder.
Gardeners near me are raking it in lol

Its important to reflect on the time period for his actions. Between 2010-2014, the whole scene has moved on now IMHO. During these years you couldn't go on to the likes of Ebay and buy what you can now. At that time it was the Uk and Europe's best kept secret. Then the big players really got involved and now its a free for all. That's the 2nd fella from the same forum that I've seen posted as being rumbled. One was actually caught bringing in container loads of enigma 2 boxes and flogging plug and play. This forum btw does not allow any server talk nor does it have any threads to post on requesting a connection from a provider like TK. It just goes to show that you don't know who you are pm'ng on the forum, it could in fact be someone you really didn't want to. Just saying......

Its important to reflect on the time period for his actions. Between 2010-2014, the whole scene has moved on now IMHO. During these years you couldn't go on to the likes of Ebay and buy what you can now. At that time it was the Uk and Europe's best kept secret. Then the big players really got involved and now its a free for all. That's the 2nd fella from the same forum that I've seen posted as being rumbled. One was actually caught bringing in container loads of enigma 2 boxes and flogging plug and play. This forum btw does not allow any server talk nor does it have any threads to post on requesting a connection from a provider like TK. It just goes to show that you don't know who you are pm'ng on the forum, it could in fact be someone you really didn't want to. Just saying......
what forum was that ?

I have had a few dodgy pms from newbies with a post or two saying i see your active and a vetran can your recomend a provider.

My answer.......... Deleted

what forum was that ?

Anyone who's been around long enough will know. We do not name other forums on here!

I'm sure VPN traffic will get more attention than " normal traffic" lol.
For the average user there's nothing to worry about.
Servers and resellers I'll be around to arrest you all soon ;-)

Back