Carlo Ancelotti New Real Madrid Head Coach

Everton if they had pushed on after their early season form could have been a good chance for a european place.
Guess getting burgled by those nice funny scousers had something to do with it and of course feeling the wrath of el matador every time they played United wouldn't have helped :laughing::laughing:

10th place finish is nothing remarkable. Personally I think Everton are better suited to a younger, hungry manager than one who's used to managing a squad of superstars.

Not mithered but how can Ancelotti just walk out on his employer without some sort of financial penalty or was his contract at an end anyway?
The media tells us Poch wants to go back to Spurs but PSG won't let him etc
It's all very peculiar this football management game. I always believed any employee can leave any job at any time (okay they may have to give notice) but employers can sack football managers with no notice as they choose.

Carlo going back to Madrid was always gonna happen when they came calling. Harsh for Everton but they know where the allure of a big club comes calling keeping players and the manager who near impossible.

Nuno or Moyes you would think would be favourites. Personally think Nuno would be brilliant there and I'm sure Everton fans would want him over Moyes despite the job he has done there previously and currently at West ham.

I have been watching the blues for fifty odd years over 40 with a season ticket.
From Xmas onwards we have played the most boring football I can remember.
Loads of games with one or two shots on goal.
Every time we had the chance to go up the table with the 2 games in hand we blew it.
You only had to turn up at Goodison and put a shift in, and you had a win, look at the teams that did just that.
Seemed to play certain players no matter what and no young players given a run.
Seemed to me, he was just going through the motions for months.
He managed to finish two places lower than Fat Sam, and that's with a so-called world-class player brought to the club by him.
Glad he has gone and though we would have been in trouble with him going forwards as we were getting linked with former players of his who are too old and injury prone.
Only problem now is we are back to square one with looking for a new manager.

Everton are looking at conte to be next manager of the project he wants is right would be a good edition to toffees

I have been watching the blues for fifty odd years over 40 with a season ticket.
From Xmas onwards we have played the most boring football I can remember.
Loads of games with one or two shots on goal.
Every time we had the chance to go up the table with the 2 games in hand we blew it.
You only had to turn up at Goodison and put a shift in, and you had a win, look at the teams that did just that.
Seemed to play certain players no matter what and no young players given a run.
Seemed to me, he was just going through the motions for months.
He managed to finish two places lower than Fat Sam, and that's with a so-called world-class player brought to the club by him.
Glad he has gone and though we would have been in trouble with him going forwards as we were getting linked with former players of his who are too old and injury prone.
Only problem now is we are back to square one with looking for a new manager.

Definitely wouldn't have got away with delivering the worst home record EVER if the stadium was full.

Everton are looking at conte to be next manager of the project he wants is right would be a good edition to toffees

Reports are that he turned down Spurs as he wants a team who will be able to challenge for the title straight away - Everton are at least 10 years away from that.

Carlo going back to Madrid was always gonna happen when they came calling. Harsh for Everton but they know where the allure of a big club comes calling keeping players and the manager who near impossible.

Nuno or Moyes you would think would be favourites. Personally think Nuno would be brilliant there and I'm sure Everton fans would want him over Moyes despite the job he has done there previously and currently at West ham.
Moyes is better off staying where he is, doing a good job at West Ham.
Lots of are fans would never get behind him, some of his comments and actions when he went to united burned those bridges with the majority of are fans, shame really it turned out that way, as most would have just wished him luck, after all those years at Everton.
The fans would turn on him first bad run we had.

Reports are that he turned down Spurs as he wants a team who will be able to challenge for the title straight away - Everton are at least 10 years away from that.
We are miles away from doing that, will take at least two seasons top sort out the dross we have playing for us, he would cause murder as well, does it everywhere he goes, cant see him even looking at us at present.
We have had the current manager's of Real Madrid, Barcelona and current world 1st ranked team in international football Belgium,
all at Everton and failed , so god knows who will get us going again.

Last edited:
We are miles away from doing that, will tale at least two seasons top sort out the dross we have playing for us, he would cause murder as well, does it everywhere he goes, cant see him even looking at us at present.

Can't see him being keen to manage the likes of Iwobi and Davies tbh!

Galtier has apparently agreed to take over at Nice, apart from him I've not seen us linked with a name who appeals.

Can't see him being keen to manage the likes of Iwobi and Davies tbh!

Galtier has apparently agreed to take over at Nice, apart from him I've not seen us linked with a name who appeals.
No havnt seen anybody to really get me excited either, other than Rafa getting interviewed which got me excited but not in a good way.
Who knows what Moshiri will get up to.

Back