Catch Up / On Demand

stevesmiff

So really happy with my new box... but misses is a bit peev'd with the fact she can't search and download in the planner the episode of eastenders she forgot to record yesterday.

So many threads discussing things but just wanted a quick, up-to-date idea of where to go and what to do as still in the newbie category.

I've got Wooshbuild (excellent BTW!) so I have "IPTV player" and also added "TS Media" both of which I hear are good for this sort of thing.

So where do I go next? Say I want some BBC programmes from last few days (eg. Eastenders, The Apprentice, etc.) and also an ITV programme from last weekend (eg. X Factor) [<-- just examples and not personal requests - TRUST ME!!!!] and maybe a current series from Sky One. Is there an ultimate go to place in one of these plugins?

Once found, I want to download these ideally into the same place as my live recorded programmes - how does this work?

If you wanna record/look for programmes to record go onto the Channel within your boutique & press the "i" button then you can scroll down & find all the programmes which are on for about upto a week if I'm not correct. You can ether try & find the tv show you missed on IPTV player but it's not really got a proper search mode or like i do use a fire tv stick or fire tv box to get iPlayer or ITV player

sent from the past using my Zx Spectrum

Yes I've got a separate android box which does catchup tv well. Just wanted it all in the same box if possible?

Don't you have to pay

You have to sign up and create an account and put payment options in and then cancel.
I cancelled within 20 minutes of setting it up. You can still use all the catchup services for channels 1-5, just not premium channels.

Back