Cavani fine

the verdict is based on people in england being ignorant of languages and culture and assuming that people from south america are inherently racist, in need of education and should, presumably, not use words that sound vaguely like english words with compeltely different meaning

the sight of neville and carragher discussing this was just risible.

neville feels foreigners should not be allowed into the country unless they are trained to english standards of diversity and race relations as they are prone to this, and carragher literally wore a t-shirt in support of a teammate who when asked 'why did you kick me' responded with the words 'because you are black... i do not talk to blacks'

the fa can do one as well.

this is a punishment and slur ironically based on their own ignorances and biases.

football, bloody hell..

Putting it into context if you take home £500 a week you get a fine for £133.

Taking the urine comes to mind. He'll miss a couple of weeks a still get paid.
I don't watch Premier no more. In todays climate the money their on and the way they flaunt it makes me wanna gaff bile.
Plus,
Their a bunch of diving moaning pussies and the quality of Premiership football is awful. Every teams goes out not to lose were it should be to win , boring sh#te
The stakes are high in the premier league as in where you finish in the league determines how much money you get.
Yeah players are on silly wages for sure, the man in the street has nothing to relate with them, different world.

Back