CBD oil

sash1

So, has anyone tried this stuff.? I play quite a bit of golf and being of a certain age but still very competitive I'm thinking of giving it a go but not sure if it's worth it as it bloody expensive. Would be interested to know from someone who's tried it, what is a good brand that doesnt cost the earth. Anyone?.

Tried a few of them and yes they vary in strength and taste and forgotten their names. Turmeric by powder is also good.

I’ve tried turmeric but never sure it’s doing any good. Want to try something that I’m sure is doing something

Paracetamol or try Glucosamine vitamins … need to take these for a month or so before you notice the pains have eased

I get them from Tesco , they are usually 3 for 2. , have heard of people taking 2 or 3 a day ,I just take 1 …but you have to give a month or two after changing the dose.

I’m so rubbish at remembering to take stuff. Especially once I notice an improvement. Which brand do you buy from tesco

Tesco’s 😁 , there are a couple of types , one has chondroitin and one has sulphites ( or something like that ) added . I don’t know what difference is , I just buy the cheapest …it’s the glucosamine that matters
i put them by the kettle so I don’t forget them

Bear in mind that only a small percentage of the glucosamine is absorbed by the body, chondontrin increases the uptake.
Don't expect to see any changes for about three months.
I use the glucosamine with chondroitin capsules from home bargains, about £4 for three months supply.
Once the joints are feeling better you can just take one every other day to keep the levels up.
If you stop taking them the pain returns after a few months then you have to start over.
If one of your knees is the size of a Rottweiler's head, like mine, they won't fix that, you'll need an operation

My 8 year old American Buldog is on CBD/Hemp Oil (the dog version) daily, and after about 6 weeks or so he was like a fekkin puppy, really worked and I loved seeing him enjoying life again. I have tried the human CBD (but only for a short time), and yes it worked for me, pains in ankles and knees eased, more neck movement, and better sleep. But........not everyone is the same!

Not me. I don’t know how the skunk would work with my swing though otherwise I wouldn’t be looking for decaf. All very interesting stuff guys. Gonna give the CBD a try I think

Back