ccam config

sweeny

Help with ccam config, I flashed my Mutanthd2400 from openvix to latest openatv then flashed to wooshbuild infinity which is fantastic!! everthing works tickety boo.
I puttied my iptv over 2 min job!!
This morning I thought I would add my old ccline, I went through the dream explorer usr keys and ccam config which was all in german? anyway I tried to edit the line via handset but nothing changed.
I then opened up DCC as Im familiar with it and when I got to click etc scroll down to ccam config there is none but there but a ccam 2.3.2 emu? is this the place to edit?
Also when I boot up it shows openvix for a few seconds before going to infinity but I do not have a problem with that because when booted everything is slick smooth and fast
Any help with the line issue would be helpful but in a simples mode please.

Something not right here mate are you sure you have got infiinity on maybe just reflash as it only takes 10mins then put your sat line on a usb stick and Run the importer from wb config before you mess with IPTV

Something not right here mate are you sure you have got infiinity on maybe just reflash as it only takes 10mins then put your sat line on a usb stick and Run the importer from wb config before you mess with IPTV
Hi
Yes it is the full infinity I have!! Thanks for your reply , I did think of the reflash because the problem might be the base openatv 6.2 which I flashed first over the openvix?? I am considering doing nothing as the cam only gave me a couple of channels (sport) extra and was handy for recording as the iptv is a bit hit and miss with recording having to leave the box on the stream!!
And the ccam section is the only thing that is figured in German
Sweeny

Thanks for reply, I tried all that I think I need to either import another soft cam or reflash the openatv again !!
Sweeny

if it says 'openvix' when it's coming on, it's still got vix on it i'm afraid.
put the CCcam.cfg in the etc folder then restart the cccam softcam and the line will probably kick in

if it says 'openvix' when it's coming on, it's still got vix on it i'm afraid.
put the CCcam.cfg in the etc folder then restart the cccam softcam and the line will probably kick in
Hi
I think I will reflash from openatv again, there is no sign of openvix when fully booted just a few seconds at the outset!! The wooshbuild infinity is installed!! and everything works from hard drives epg iptv on sky skin
Info on box states openatv 6.2 if I had configured softcam I wouldn't be asking questions
Alan

Hi
I think I will reflash from openatv again, there is no sign of openvix when fully booted just a few seconds at the outset!! The wooshbuild infinity is installed!! and everything works from hard drives epg iptv on sky skin
Info on box states openatv 6.2 if I had configured softcam I wouldn't be asking questions
Alan

OK, you are all over the place with this.
if you have wooshbuild infinity, you need to put the line in usr/keys folder
on vix it goes in etc folder
in your first post you said you'd tried editing the line in usr/keys but couldn't....then went in thru DCC and tried to put the line in etc

What is in German?

The line goes in CCcam.cfg, not in emu
Also, you said 'old cccline' - how old exactly? - they only last a certain length of time

Thank you for taking the time to help me, when I went to usr/keys in the dream eplorer there was a cam line in German and under it there were loads of german text and hash tags!! At first I edited that line and entered and ok(nothing worked
My line is only 3 months old and came as a ccamconfig file.
I know you say I am all over the place, I have two zgemma h2s as well as the mutant which run on openatv and wooshbuild 5 both with lines active, also with iptv one as back up and the other in bedroom, I entered the lines with handset.
My only weakness seems to be with the softcam on mutant, I either have to flash again or pursue the plug in
Sweeny

There is no file called ccamconfig and if there is or was, you shouldn't have editied it as this isn't where your line goes, the exact name of the file is CCcam.cfg
and the only thing that will ever be inside this is a line, or lines that look like:
C: server 12345 username password
or
N: server 12345 username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

If you received an email with CCcam.cfg attached, download it from your email again and drag it into usr/keys folder, then make sure the softcam is set to CCcam2.3.0 and click the green button to restart it

Back