Ccam help needed please

d2cracker

Hi Guys

I have the woosh build an I keep geting black screen and constantly have to keep restarting the Cam file any ideas.

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60
CWS = ****.***.*** **** &&&&&&&&&&& ******* 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 lan server1

Works as soon as i reload the cam in settings. Ive read that I need to remove the lan server1 and will stop it.

TIA

my lines do not have the lan server1 at the end but I am not an expert when it comes to lines, try it without and see what happens, you can always put it back as it was if it doesnt work.

Not being funny mate, but in the time it's taken you to post this question you could have already tried it and seen for yourself. But let us know if it makes a difference. ;)

It might be your internet is a bit unstable and the box is intermittently losing connection. How is it connected to the router? Try a different ethernet cable cos you can get bad ones.

Connected via cat 5 straight to box, internet is good using wire that always worked before. It's strange how I have to keep selecting it then restating it

---------- Post Merged at 11:27 PM ----------

Could it be woosh build? As I've only recently put this build on

try useing cccam

or change your mgcamd_cfg to the one kicking about on here
vix is a image for the box like what you have on now

try useing cccam

or change your mgcamd_cfg to the one kicking about on here
vix is a image for the box like what you have on now

super i deleted Lan 1 and still the same, or change your mgcamd_cfg to the one kicking about on here??? cant find it bud have you got a link?

cheers

Back