ccam problem

Richied4y

got a zgemma h2s box which i have updated 2 openatv 6.3 and have wooshbuild infinity on it i am running iptv but i am trying 2 put a c-line on it now softcam is saying it is active but cant get any of the excisting premium channels working any ideas would be mush apperiated its only 2 keep the mrs happy

Probably gonna start from scratch tomorrow its saying the ccam is active but just getting the freeview channels

Have you tried using the cam importer? Also try a test line to make sure the problem is not with you existing line

Cot 2 h2s boxes tried the line that works on one on the other and it didn't work tried restarting ccam and it says it's active but only getting FTA channels

Cot 2 h2s boxes tried the line that works on one on the other and it didn't work tried restarting ccam and it says it's active but only getting FTA channels

in that case, the box that isn't showing premium channels needs scanning, have you run ABM?

i have ran ABM doing a channel scan now i had openatv 6.3 on it but have put it back to 6,2 to see if that makes a difference

Back