Ccam problem

frundlemud

my trusty h2s started rebooting .. blue screen. I did factory reset, installes OpenATV 6.2 then Re-installed Wooshbuild Infinity. All good so far. Scanned sats 1.2 Diseq all good.
I loaded test line using Filezilla USR Keys cccam.cfg view/ edit C: host port username password copied and pasted into editor . Nothing working have i missed something
The ccam is showing red button softcam setup, info menu is there no servers. any help would be welcome 79 yesterday but trying.

my trusty h2s started rebooting .. blue screen. I did factory reset, installes OpenATV 6.2 then Re-installed Wooshbuild Infinity. All good so far. Scanned sats 1.2 Diseq all good.
I loaded test line using Filezilla USR Keys cccam.cfg view/ edit C: host port username password copied and pasted into editor . Nothing working have i missed something
The ccam is showing red button softcam setup, info menu is there no servers. any help would be welcome 79 yesterday but trying.
Happy birthday.
Have you checked there is a network connection to the box?
Double check using FileZilla that your line details have saved correctly in the box

Did you actually click save after you pasted your clines into the ccam.cfg? You could also open your computer's browser and put the boxes ip address in to the computer and add :16001 this allows you into the cccam info page.

Thanks all looks like I'm using wrong folder . etc ccam.cfg view/edit brings up tons of german writings should iI delete all this in notepad.? then add my cline

Thanks all looks like I'm using wrong folder . etc ccam.cfg view/edit brings up tons of german writings should iI delete all this in notepad.? then add my cline
yes, remove everything then paste your line in and close it, when it asks if you want to save changes, choose yes

kegnkiwi

interesting indeed. everything empty but see above I'm almost surely using wrong file input.

pabloescaban

thanks I had a great one . Great grand daughter arrived this morning 3 hours late for my birthday. you can't have everything.

Everything working fine. Wrong folder, I would never worked that out. You're never to old to learn.
Thanks all for your help and involvment. I had the box from here a few years ago.

Ferret thanks, well spotted indeed I woud never worked that out perfect now.

pabloescaban, thanks for your input deleted everything and there was tons of it, added line, even my old ones are working.

All this will go in my Mugproof folder.

thanks all great site.

come on liverpool later.

Everything working fine. Wrong folder, I would never worked that out. You're never to old to learn.
Thanks all for your help and involvment. I had the box from here a few years ago.

Ferret thanks, well spotted indeed I woud never worked that out perfect now.

pabloescaban, thanks for your input deleted everything and there was tons of it, added line, even my old ones are working.

All this will go in my Mugproof folder.

thanks all great site.

come on liverpool later.
Your welcome bud. (y)

the following day box glitching badly. lines showing blue with my 2 servers. I upgraded to Open atv 6.4 , installed infinity. I did not take any backup offers during install and rescanned and created boquets using openwebif . everything working perfectly, 2 servers ( installed in etc cccam. cfg) showing blue. (No dish today took it down last night from patio pole due to imminent storm will put it back tomorrow)
My cline supplier was good even when box started giving me blue rebooting messages , now perfect in that department, the usual stuff on 19, 16, 13, .8, 30w opened fine but not now stopping for 5 or more seconds on every previously stable channels. cam is running ok, tried restart and reboot. have I missed something on install or is it my server as I suspect. I have 150 days left.
Any thoughts welcome

I'd agree with you its your supplier, confirm it by the ECM times your getting.

You should really move over to Oscam at some point but moving to that is not going to help you in this case.

Hello Ferret, Tell me a bit about Oscam is it better than Cccam. ive noticed a Oscam emulator is this the same and one supplier mentioned

WICARDD I'm bit out of touch these 2. thanks.

Oscam can emulate many other decryption protocols CCcam is one of them. It is more configurable than any other emu and is continually supported unlike CCcam, Mgcamd etc.

It is however a hugh learning curve to be competent with it. But saying that with configs found on this site you can be up and running quickly without in depth knowledge.

Dish back up later and will be changing to Oscam. I will probably never understand the workings fully but if there is a mug proof route i will take that. it will make interesting reading. back to my originally wrong usr. cfg .
I use the dish as a backup to firestick for football and Spanish channels. thanks.

You would be best using the cccam to oscam
Convertor Then edit your readers with the correct configuration Most servers have changed recently to stop high ecm times Your
best to have look in
Channels gone black on 19.2°E
I have posted guides with configurations
and how to set out your reader To work with
Servers as the reader configuration has changed recently

I should add you must upgrade to the latest versions of oscam from the softcam downloads
If not you will have many problems

Had a look at cline to Oscam, I can understand this so far. Heavy rain here in Mid Wales, dish still in shed. will be looking into Latest Oscam later hopefully.
I will be back ...possibly for the forseeable future.
thanks fo inputs.

Come on Liverpool and Shrewsbury of course

last night Dish back up in position and all good. Horrendous day here, high winds an constant heavy rain. Shrewsbury match off yesterday due to flooded pitch.

now for Oscam./ I've got as far as 'download softcams/ now I have A choice of 7 possibilities all starting Oscam then emu 1.20+git1981 some mention stable also trunk
bit stuck suggestions please.

Oscam - emu is already showing under softcams I would think this is up to date ?

And finally. I missed to see through Oscam ,setup installing line etc. probably beyond my knowledge. The box is backup for streaming so no big deal.
thanks for input.

Back