cccam advice

Harlows

Morning all, hope you are all sat safe, pulling hair out and getting stir crazy......

Im after someone to save my sanity as i cant google anymore.......... The joys of a newbie to this tech world

So, i am trying to get cccam working on an Edision OS mini receiver. I have tried numerous builds and followed numerous guides but all have failed somewhere. I am happy to flash box with whatever is recomended if its easier.

My understanding is..... Install / download softcams. Add the Clines into a cccam.cfg file either in etc. or var/etc (whichever the relevent build requires), reboot box, check ccam is showing and restart/start. and that should be it ??

Are the ccam ipk files specific for boxes/builds or should they be generic? Im happy to follow guides and watch videos buti have read so many and i cant seem to find where i am failing as certain channels stay blank.

Thanks in advance

If your having issues installing cams and having a mare, then a simple reflash using grogbuild from the resources section top of the page on here will make it easier for you. You can then set up sat/vm/iptv whichever you are looking to with this build and all cams are installed

Morning all, hope you are all sat safe, pulling hair out and getting stir crazy......

Im after someone to save my sanity as i cant google anymore.......... The joys of a newbie to this tech world

So, i am trying to get cccam working on an Edision OS mini receiver. I have tried numerous builds and followed numerous guides but all have failed somewhere. I am happy to flash box with whatever is recomended if its easier.

My understanding is..... Install / download softcams. Add the Clines into a cccam.cfg file either in etc. or var/etc (whichever the relevent build requires), reboot box, check ccam is showing and restart/start. and that should be it ??

Are the ccam ipk files specific for boxes/builds or should they be generic? Im happy to follow guides and watch videos buti have read so many and i cant seem to find where i am failing as certain channels stay blank.

Thanks in advance
The Ccam.cfg file either goes in etc folder (not var/etc folder) or it goes in usr/keys folder, you can put it in both these folders at the same time and try the softcam to see if it clears.
What build/image is on the box now?
Chances are it will need flashing as per @garyth advice above

Back