cccam and tsmedia help

Hey guys,,

I been doing boxes a while now for friends and family... And apart from the odd little problem here and there i have now been faced with a problem i just cant seem to get my head around..

All my boxes have been installed with openvix and then the slyk skin. I dont use any builds or backups from anyone else.. All the boxes have been running and working perfect with no issues.. Till last week,

All the boxes have Sportsmania via tsmedia and been working a dream. I have tried to ask the SM group but no one seems to understand so thought maybe its a firmware issue.

I cant seem to get tsmedia working any more on any devices, and i have some new devices im trying to install and the same issue,... TSmedia/Panel wont load on any openatv i use. And when i install on openvix tsmedia opens i get to the app, select the show/game i want then just a blank screen.

As for the plugin browser with openatv it works and allows me to download, but then i cant the plugin. With Openvix it says error wen trying to download.. Any ideas??

I take it it's 2s version of Vix The plugins stopped as These were a patched version which original Vix stopped for that model. Try search mode on site with ref to sportsmania remember problem about month ago and they got it working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back