cccam.cfg file issue

Trying to change from current seller lines in cccam file to new seller lines, when I've FTP it to Vu duo 2 all the new lines have red not connected dot next to them, tried multiple sellers all stay red not connected. FTP file with old seller lines back to vu duo 2 old lines green connected. Seems who ever I try to input new lines from stay red not connected and only current supplier lines work green. Tried all kinds factory resets, different images nothing changes.
Tried all lines from current and new seller on same cccam file but same new stay red, current stay green

Using Openvix latest on VU duo 2

Trying to change from current seller lines in cccam file to new seller lines, when I've FTP it to Vu duo 2 all the new lines have red not connected dot next to them, tried multiple sellers all stay red not connected. FTP file with old seller lines back to vu duo 2 old lines green connected. Seems who ever I try to input new lines from stay red not connected and only current supplier lines work green. Tried all kinds factory resets, different images nothing changes.
Tried all lines from current and new seller on same cccam file but same new stay red, current stay green

Using Openvix latest on VU duo 2
Try the line in oscam format

Have you asked the sellers ?

Some sellers will only apply lines once a day usual early hours to minimise server reboots and disruption.

If you got the lines today that maybe a reason

Have you asked the sellers ?

Some sellers will only apply lines once a day usual early hours to minimise server reboots and disruption.

If you got the lines today that maybe a reason
They all said should be active and had tests at different times of day

Im thinking this could be a line formatting issue a space missing something like that.

If you want PM me the lines and ill check the formatting of them.

Hi Ferret can you point me in the right direction on how to get s.ly ? do i need external server? any help would be great!

Hi Ferret can you point me in the right direction on how to get s.ly ? do i need external server? any help would be great!
Search the word Icam on here loads of info.

And yes youll need to find an external server, hardly any around.

Back