CCcam.cfg file

davexxxx

Hello again folks,
I'm here again. I told you yesterday I can't remember things very well any more.
Anyway, I'm sorry to bother you all again, its beginning to become a bit of a habit now. My problem is can't get my CCcam.cfg to my box for some reason. I've sent it through FileZilla client as I've done in the past with no problems. This time how ever I'm struggeling, I cant think for the life of me what I'm doing wrong. FileZilla says transfered successfully, but its not in tmp where it should be. When I
go into Quick Launch Menu (blue button)>softcam>Download Softcams>Install Softcams, my CCam.cfg file is not there. Theres a couple of NCams about 8 OSCams and thats it. Could some one kindly go through the sequence on how to do it please. I'm starting to get embarresed now, I've had these clines now for about three weeks and still haven't managed to get them into my box. Any help would be very welcome again. Thanks.
Davexxx

Hello again folks,
I'm here again. I told you yesterday I can't remember things very well any more.
Anyway, I'm sorry to bother you all again, its beginning to become a bit of a habit now. My problem is can't get my CCcam.cfg to my box for some reason. I've sent it through FileZilla client as I've done in the past with no problems. This time how ever I'm struggeling, I cant think for the life of me what I'm doing wrong. FileZilla says transfered successfully, but its not in tmp where it should be. When I
go into Quick Launch Menu (blue button)>softcam>Download Softcams>Install Softcams, my CCam.cfg file is not there. Theres a couple of NCams about 8 OSCams and thats it. Could some one kindly go through the sequence on how to do it please. I'm starting to get embarresed now, I've had these clines now for about three weeks and still haven't managed to get them into my box. Any help would be very welcome again. Thanks.
Davexxx
Your box uses an arm processor so only oscam will work on it

Thanks for getting back so quickly moshibeth, so your another one who can't sleep. If it doesn't go in tmp, where dose it go? The firmware on my box is: openATV 6.2.

You cannot use cccam on the h9s boxes as its arm based only oscam. You can cofigure the cccam lines in oscam using the correct readers

That is what your box uses

Specification:

• ARM processor with 1500MHz Quad-core CPU
  • DVB-S2X + DVB-S2X twin tuner built-in
  • Support 4K-2160p
  • 256MB NAND Flash / 1GBDDR3 Memory
  • WIFI 300MHZ Built-in
  • 1x USB2.0
  • 1x HDMI2.0
  • 1x Smart Card
  • External powersupply 12V3A

That is what your box uses

Specification:

• ARM processor with 1500MHz Quad-core CPU
  • DVB-S2X + DVB-S2X twin tuner built-in
  • Support 4K-2160p
  • 256MB NAND Flash / 1GBDDR3 Memory
  • WIFI 300MHZ Built-in
  • 1x USB2.0
  • 1x HDMI2.0
  • 1x Smart Card
  • External powersupply 12V3A
So what do I do now mate, I'm at a loss,this is a bit beyond me I'm afraid.

Better off using willobuild on your box as he has all the readers build in.Flashing via usb is no longer dave as its done via putty or openwebif Example below is what the oscam readers are and you edit in your line details. Cccam lines are always host-port-user-password

Example

[reader]
label = MyCcCam
protocol = cccam
device = Host
user = User
password = Passwd
inactivitytimeout = -1
reconnecttimeout = 10
group = 2
dropbadcws = 1
cccversion = 2.0.11
cccmaxhops = 1
cccwantemu = 1
ccckeepalive = 1

Better off using willobuild on your box as he has all the readers build in.Flashing via usb is no longer dave as its done via putty or openwebif Example below is what the oscam readers are and you edit in your line details. Cccam lines are always host-port-user-password

Example

[reader]
label = MyCcCam
protocol = cccam
device = Host
user = User
password = Passwd
inactivitytimeout = -1
reconnecttimeout = 10
group = 2
dropbadcws = 1
cccversion = 2.0.11
cccmaxhops = 1
cccwantemu = 1
ccckeepalive = 1
Ok moshibeth, I'll have a go later on today, I'm going to bed now, I've got to be up at 6am to let the builders in. Having a bit of work done. Speak to you later. Night.

If you get stuck feel free to message me and i will teamveiwer into the box and add your line details for you dave
Oh thanks moshibeth, that would be great I'll have a go first to try and save you the hassle, but if I can't I'll get you to that if you don't mind, or my subscription is going to run out before I even get started. Good night.

If you get stuck feel free to message me and i will teamveiwer into the box and add your line details for you dave
Afternoon moshibeth,
Sorry to bother you again, but i'd like to you up on your offer of adding mycline into my box. I've been trying all morning to do it, but failed miserable. I'm also now having trouble scanning the satellites for my channels ! I don't know whats happening to me, I used to be abla to that ok. Anyhow I'm ready when you are.

Hi moshibeth,
I thought I'd just let you know I've flashed my box, and I now have openATV 6.4 on my box, and have also managed to install wooshbuild on it, so I'm a bit more up to date.

Back