CCCAM HELP

Hi all,
I have upgraded from zgemma 2s to h9s
I am trying to install my c line but it is like ccccam 2.3.2 is not installed or not working....can someone help me in order to use a c line on my h9s
regards

is version 2.3.2 showing in the softcam panel?
if not you can download it from plugins menu, press green, press green again, then click on softcams

Hi,is showing but cam not active and unable to update
unable to download ir from plugins as softcam dos not appear on the list....i am not familiar with oscam also with the manual...

Go to softcam panel, on active cam1 click left/rigjt with remote until CCcam2.3.2 appears, set other cams to no cam
Click green

Watch TV?

Restarting the softcam loads the line
I assume you have put a C line in the box?
Reboot the box then try restarting softcam again.
Where did you upload the C line to?
What have you flashed to the box?

Last edited:
Watch TV?

Restarting the softcam loads the line
I assume you have put a C line in the box?yes
Reboot the box then try restarting softcam again.done....ccam 2.3.2 appears but when pressing yellow button no update options...
Where did you upload the C line to?to /etc and keys
What have you flashed to the box?
openatv 6.2 with wooshbuild

The line goes in usr/keys folder

Make sure you have configured tuners correctly and scanned for channels in service sesrching
Then restart softcam

One doubt...is openatv6.2 and woshbuild infinity a good combo for h9s?
Also I create a bouquet of iptv channels using a m3u list via echannelizer but when I go to the channels guide the name of them takes time to load...when in the 2s didnt happen at all
Thanks in advance

is version 2.3.2 showing in the softcam panel?
if not you can download it from plugins menu, press green, press green again, then click on softcams
Hi
I just flashed my bedroom H2s openatv 6.2 then infinity everything went great, but I have no soft cam set up! I didn't save any settings as I wanted to remove the old iptv which finishes in a day or two, I did I stall the softcam plugin but can't find it anywhere?
I have my line ready to add but no where to add it, any help would be appreciated.
One thing on set up where it said box use sat or iptv I selected sat??

Hi
I just flashed my bedroom H2s openatv 6.2 then infinity everything went great, but I have no soft cam set up! I didn't save any settings as I wanted to remove the old iptv which finishes in a day or two, I did I stall the softcam plugin but can't find it anywhere?
I have my line ready to add but no where to add it, any help would be appreciated.
One thing on set up where it said box use sat or iptv I selected sat??

did you reboot box after installing softcam plugin??

Hi
Yes a couple of times!!
press red>softcam panel
set the active cam to CCcam if using a C line, or mgcamd if using a CWS line, then click green
if you have no softcam panel, this is because you have no softcams installed, to rectify this, press green, press green again, click on softcams and install whichever ones you need, then go back to softcam panel and restart the softcam to load the channels

press red>softcam panel
set the active cam to CCcam if using a C line, or mgcamd if using a CWS line, then click green
if you have no softcam panel, this is because you have no softcams installed, to rectify this, press green, press green again, click on softcams and install whichever ones you need, then go back to softcam panel and restart the softcam to load the channels[/QUOT

Hi
Yeah did all that, downloaded softcam plugin but its still not there!! It did disappear from the extensions though
Perhaps my best bet is to flash again?

Hi
Yeah did all that, downloaded softcam plugin but its still not there!! It did disappear from the extensions though
Perhaps my best bet is to flash again?

It seems to me you have flashed openatv 6.2 but not added wooshbuild infinity, otherwise you would have already had a populated softcam panel installed

It seems to me you have flashed openatv 6.2 but not added wooshbuild infinity, otherwise you would have already had a populated softcam panel installed
Hi
No its definitely infinity!! everything is working except softcam , skins e2i player etc the infinity wizard set it all up from the select HDMI selection!! I will reflash and try again, I have two other boxes with infinity and it is exactly the same as them with metric skin minus softcams.
Thank you for your help Alan

Back