CCcam - Mgcamd

Is it possible to change a C line to work in as an mgcamd?

I myself was given a N-Line from my sever which I was able to load into Mgcamd by simply creating newcamd.list in notepad however my friend has been given a Cline from a different server.

I had cline in the past and personally think Nline working as mgcamd seems to be better (glitch free).

Is there any way of using the Cline as mgcamd?

U can try. Some say u can.
N lines "tend" to be used by better servers.
Mine uses both but mgcamd runs them better as u found

The server that gave me a Cline said I could. Do i put the cline on notepad and name it cccamd.list and place a mg_cfg file also? Got zgemma

Yes but you need the mg_cfg file configured for cccamd.list I'll check if I still can find it on my pc

---------- Post Merged at 09:18 AM ----------

i cant find the file but try with cccamd.list and you can download the mg_cfg file from the tools section if that doesn't work post back and ill see if i can find the post

no for cline it needs to go in cccamd.list ive seen it mentioned before and downloaded the mg_cfg file but cant find it

In mg_cfg you need to set

G: { 33 }

Which will allow cccam.list

Not sure on the side effects of this though as I get yelled at by you two nasties for not using the one in the download section.... which I do now I must add

Thanks guys. Doesn't seem to be that easy may just stick it in the ccam.cfg file and leave it that way. Box isn't for me anyway

---------- Post Merged at 10:46 AM ----------

http://www.techkings.org/downloads.php?do=file&id=531

is this what I should be downloading?

I'll try cccamd.list along with the mg_cfg file from the download section and see if it works on mgcamd. So both the files go into var, is the right?

Woosh with his invisible text again. As the default on this forum is the dark interface. Nobody can read your text.

Back