CCCam/OSCam setup help please

Drox

TK Veteran
I have a ZGemma H9S, these are the software details

Software
System OE:OE-Alliance 4.2
Firmware version:OpenATV 6.2.0 (2019-01-19)

It was running a cline, and I tried to add in Oscam, somehow I have messed it up and now nothing is running at all.

Any help would be much appreciated.

I have a ZGemma H9S, these are the software details

Software
System OE:OE-Alliance 4.2
Firmware version:OpenATV 6.2.0 (2019-01-19)

It was running a cline, and I tried to add in Oscam, somehow I have messed it up and now nothing is running at all.

Any help would be much appreciated.
6.2 is ancient.
I suggest updating the box to something from this century like openatv 6.4

You'll find oscam works fine on updated image

try this convertor and read the readme. I would also suggest updating to openatv6.4
Thanks, can I update via software update on the menu, or do I need to download the file onto usb and update that way?

Thanks, can I update via software update on the menu, or do I need to download the file onto usb and update that way?
you can update via menu but you may need to do it a few times to get from 6.2 to 6.4 and if using wooshbuild you need to change skin to MetrixHD first I would also backup settings and do full backup first.
But to be honest better with fresh install.

Just done a fresh install of open atv 6.4

Can I add both a cline and oscam?

thanks in advance

Just done a fresh install of open atv 6.4

Can I add both a cline and oscam?

thanks in advance
oscam is more stable add you cline to oscam.server or use the tool I provided to convert cline to oscam.server file.
but yes you can use both but not at once you would need to switch back and forth in softcam setup.

oscam is more stable add you cline to oscam.server or use the tool I provided to convert cline to oscam.server file.
but yes you can use both but not at once you would need to switch back and forth in softcam setup.
thank you, can I download oscam straight from the plugin downloader? or do I need to install anything else first?

thank you, can I download oscam straight from the plugin downloader? or do I need to install anything else first?

Yes you can. On latest ATV I think you need to run a script to get the hidden softcam manu which is not visible on feeds on fresh install.

Its not in Plugins you need to download it from feeds so either use openwebif or putty and copy and paste line below in to terminal:
Code:
wget -O - -q http://updates.mynonpublic.com/oea/feed | bash
and press return once pasted in.

Its not in Plugins you need to download it from feeds so either use openwebif or putty and copy and paste line below in to terminal:
Code:
wget -O - -q http://updates.mynonpublic.com/oea/feed | bash
and press return once pasted in.

Thank you, I have just done it now and it works great!

Last edited:
Is it possible now for me to add multiple lines for sly uk using oscam? So if one server is down, my box uses the other etc

Hi,

Is this still the latest version of oscam to be using (I have oscam-trunk 1.20+svn11689-r0)?

I've seen a few threads on here mention oscam-emu, I'm just wondering whether it is worth updating to that.

Hi,

Is this still the latest version of oscam to be using (I have oscam-trunk 1.20+svn11689-r0)?

I've seen a few threads on here mention oscam-emu, I'm just wondering whether it is worth updating to that.
I think they are pretty much similar, i used emu back in the day, if memory serves me right on the rare occassion that I tried vix then I used oscam-latest

Hi,

The emu version started out for use with keys and softcam files, it still my favourite to use out of the two.

With Oscam emu latest version is here.

Settings - latest-enigma2-softcams-oscam-emu-all-images-arm+mips

That will install on any version image.

Is it possible now for me to add multiple lines for sly uk using oscam? So if one server is down, my box uses the other etc
Mosts sellers wont let you use oscam if we are talking HD lines here, it gives to much away to how this is done lol. Has your seller allowed you to use Oscam with the HD lines ?

Na na, this is for the old cline.

I'm looking to add IPTV for the missing channels on there. I've been setting up open vpn and jedi maker over the past couple of days - well, I've been trying to.

I think I've messed a few things up and keep on getting the blue screen. So I'm going to just reflash the box and do a fresh install of everything - hopefully that should sort it.

So I thought it'll be a good time to update to the latest oscam too.

Back