CCTV picture help

tonylfc

Hi all,

I’m having problems with my CCTV at home, it use to work fine but now the picture is messed up, on all cameras.

I have uploaded a picture. Any ideas what the probable could be ?

Attachments

• 87E4B5C2-37AB-4B20-BB2E-E2B9974AB495.jpeg
    87E4B5C2-37AB-4B20-BB2E-E2B9974AB495.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
Hi all,

I’m having problems with my CCTV at home, it use to work fine but now the picture is messed up, on all cameras.

I have uploaded a picture. Any ideas what the probable could be ?

Have you checked the connections from your box to the monitor? As the fault lies with all your cameras I would think it's something going on with the box.
Just a guess tho.

Have you checked the connections from your box to the monitor? As the fault lies with all your cameras I would think it's something going on with the box.
Just a guess tho.

It is looking like it’s the box, I’m trying to find a firmware update, if that fails I’ll replace the box. I was hoping it could be a setting wrong.

I cant find a firmware update for the box its a sentient. Looks like a sentient L421 from pics but I’m finding nothing to update.

It is looking like it’s the box, I’m trying to find a firmware update, if that fails I’ll replace the box. I was hoping it could be a setting wrong.

I cant find a firmware update for the box its a sentient. Looks like a sentient L421 from pics but I’m finding nothing to update.

It appears that Sentient was made for Maplins by CNMLifestyle. I've no idea if they're still about or not but Google might throw some contact info out for you regarding support.
Sorry I'm no techi, anything further would be guesswork on my part.

I don't want to state the obvious but have you tried powering the box off and back on?
How is recording playback? Can you only access the unit with a monitor or can you connect from a PC through the network?

Back