Celebrities who left us too soon.

moh

Deleted, at user's request.
It's been over a year since Heath Ledger died at age 28 of an accidental overdose in his Manhattan apartment and the film world is still feeling the loss. In a moment both solemn and celebratory, Ledger won a posthumous Golden Globe in January for Best Supporting Actor.

View attachment 220

heath ledger

Last edited:
Tom Murphy actor - Aged 39 (Tom is on the left in blue)
Films - Adam & Paul
- Man about dog

AdamPaul_2irish_wideweb__430x268,1.jpg

A very talented actor who made people laugh ;)

[YOUTUBE]FJlMQKufh0c[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Layne Staley

Co lead-singer for influential grunge-rock band; Alice In Chains

Accidental overdose April 5, 2002; he was 34.
He was a huge influence on me as a musician as well as a vocalist.

James Byron Dean

the legendary hero with a legendary story; live fast and die young.

Died: September 30, 1955 (aged 24) in a car crash.

There are so many!!!

Chris Farley and John Candy are a couple of me favs.. Big ol' FAT guys like me. :err:

John Candy
died age 43 March 4, 1994, heart attack

Candy was loved by thousands of people who had loved his classic antics in Splash (1984) and The Great Outdoors (1988). He was well-known for his roles in Stripes (1981) and Uncle Buck (1989), and he himself never forgot his Canadian background.

John Candy was a hard act to follow, and his legacy will remain with us for many more years.

Chris Farley
died age 33 December 18, 1997, from opiate and cocaine intoxication.

Incredible physicality despite his girth.

Innovator of "anti-slapstick" comedy style; ie. man walks into doorframe, curses and screams in pain for long period of time.

wow didnt realise john candy was that young, absolutely loved him in planes trains and automobiles!

SteveMcQueen.jpg One of my favourite actors of all time - Steve Mqueen

McQueen died at the age of 50 in Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua, Mexico, following an operation to remove or reduce several metastatic tumors in his abdomen

(a type of cancer associated with asbestos exposure),

In late October 1980, McQueen flew to Ciudad Juárez to have the five-pound abdominal tumors removed, despite the warnings of his U.S. doctors that the tumor was inoperable and that his heart would not withstand the surgery. McQueen died of cardiac arrest one day after the operation.

Last edited:
john belushi...actor and comedian
died march 5th 1982 aged 33
died of a suspected drug overdose
blues brothers is still one of the best films ever made

Pete Duel
actor, 31

died December 31, 1971

MV5BMTA5OTQ2ODE3NzFeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDk0NjgxMzE@._V1._CR0,0,450,450_SS80_.jpg

Last edited:
Back