Celtic sign Diego Laxalt AC Milan left-back on season-long loan

Bennie45

Celtic have signed Uruguay international Diego Laxalt on a season-long loan from AC Milan.

The 27-year-old will compete with Greg Taylor for the left-back role in Neil Lennon's side.
Laxalt moved to the San Siro from Genoa in 2018 and spent last season on loan with Serie A rivals Torino.

"I'm going to try to do my best, no matter the opposition, whether that's Milan or whoever. My heart is now with Celtic,"

Same here, at least now I hope Edouard gets his head out of his arse and gets back to putting a shift in, its the only way that he will get his move, either in Janaury window or the end of the season, yeah Taylors ok as a player , but I dont think he trys to get enough crosses into the box, I was impressed with Griffiths, Klimala and Rogic ,when they came on against ST Johnston, Squads not looking too bad at the minute, gonna need that as Rangers will be up for the fight this season.

Decent player watched him over past few seasons but sadly just not clicked at all for Ac Milan if he can get back to what he was like when at Genoa then be a decent player.

Hopefully Ntcham can help him settle he played with him at Genoa.

Agree Griffiths Klimala and Rogic done well when came on can’t let Griffiths or Rogic go one thing you get with Griffiths is might be a nightmare off the pitch but he still pops up with goals etc.
Where at the moment Edouard looks like he needs to get woken up to many games this season been slow and rushing everything , same with Christie looks a shadow of the player a year ago looks not interested at times.

Would like to see Griffiths and Ajeti upfront together both just finish which you want from your strikers.

Back