Celtic Target Bruno in Court

Bennie45

FABRICIO BRUNO has gone to courtin an attempt to cancel his contract with financially-stricken Brazilian club Cruzeiro in a bid to force through a move next month to Celtic, because he hasn't been paid.

Cruzeiro's vice-president Marcio Rodrigues initially claimed last week Celtic had made a £3 million offer for the 23-year-old, but the Hoops denied making a bid for him.

The South American club made clear they wanted more for their prize asset and called on Celtic to substantially raise their offer.

However, Celtic could now land Bruno for nothing if his bid to annul his contract is successful.

I can hear the wee wheels goin round in Lawwells head already, the chance to get a £5million rated striker for nothing, he is probaly better than any of the other 3 strikers that they have been linked with, but they wont make a bid now as they think they can get him for nothing.

Brazilian, I smell Scheidt??? Brings back memories of King Kenny's super signing and the good old Bairds Bar team talks oooooft

No this Brazilian isnt a bad player at all, although I am not sure if going to play in a league far from his homeland would suit I think he is the type of player that would take a bit of time to get up to speed, something Celtic cant afford, probaly end up taking some reserve striker from the EPL that nobodys ever heard of.

Back