Certain channels buffer

patch

I'm running iptv on a fire tv box hardwired and nvidia, certain channels buffer on both devices but provider says theres no problem at their end . Is it a provider issue if it's certain channels buffering, would all channels buffer if it was my end ? Thanks

Hey dude , if some channels run absolutely fine and others dont it will more than likely be the providers end. depending on the size of your provider they will have different streams located on different server so it could be an issue with a specific server if its only certain channel effect or it could be the actual source of the stream.

have you tried the iptv running through a 4g device to check its nothing being blocked by your ISP or tried using a vpn?

a lot of good provider will have a good community have you tried speaking to other members to see if they are having issues with the same channel ?

Most who call their self server owners/providers are not i can promise you.That is a typical reply from a reseller everything is ok their end.A server owner will have access to different streams of the same channel and if there is an issue then should be able to swap them over.Get a trial off another provider and see how the same channel works then.Hope it helps

I'm running iptv on a fire tv box hardwired and nvidia, certain channels buffer on both devices but provider says theres no problem at their end . Is it a provider issue if it's certain channels buffering, would all channels buffer if it was my end ? Thanks
It could be your end if all the channels that buffer are fhd and the ones that dont are lower resolution

Make sure your channel listt is up to date this can be overlooked.. just update via the app

Back