Certain channels cause oscam to fail

technom8t

Ok have a really strange problem. Im running wooshbuild infinity on VM h7c. I have 2 lines from 2 seperate providers. The box normally runs well but i do have an issue i cant solve. Some channels dont clear and some cause oscam to fail..e.g watch say itv all fine turn to 4hd sometimes clears after a while sometimes not at all, channel 4 plus 1 as soon as i switch to that channel oscamm stops completly. It some times cuts back in for few seconds the out again but the channel never comes back permanently. Oscamm doesnt seem to fail at all on any other channel that i have noticed. I have updated provider files, rescanned etc im at a loss to what causing this.

That i uavent tried i know i can only use cccam 2.3.2 as its an arm box but on woosh i couldnt find exactly where the cline goes also can an nline, which i have work in cccam

So i dont have a c line so tried a couple of free ones, dont seem to want to work this is what my cccam.cfg file looks like does this appear correct

C: xxxxxxxxx 15550 08762354 cccaxxxx

That all that in the file nothing else.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was allready on the box but had nothing in it completly blank so all i did was paste in the cline
Dont post line details on the forum, 750 people will have that line in their boxes by now.
Free C lines dont work, ask your n line providers to change them to C lines

Back