Challenge

Bloons-Pa

I bought a dual sim htc knock off HTC from China (....yea ......I know), and I really wanted to root it and have a play about.
Trouble is it pretends to be one but isn't .....so all the terms of reference are sort of cul-de-sacs.
Any suggestions.?
Regards

I've managed to root my phone, but am still left with an 'invalid IEMI'....so its not all bad.
Anyone interested?

---------- Post Merged at 09:54 PM ----------

.....even though I paid for it and have those numbers legally. ( Just so it's understood I have no stolen goods)

I would love to help you but this falls way outside of my knowledge. Have you tried searching for any information out there regarding that particular phone?

I would love to help you but this falls way outside of my knowledge. Have you tried searching for any information out there regarding that particular phone?

It came to me that I had never posted this solution to the problem - so here it is.

Write IMEI Of Your Android Phone With Secret Code In Engineering Mode:-

Just enter this code in dialler:- *#7465625# or * # * # 3646633 # * # *
Now Tap on Call pad or connectivity option or you have to slide the screen.
Just Look for CDS information (Common data service information) option.
You will see Radio information there and after tapping on it.
If you have dual SIM ANDROID then you will see TWO option select any one on which you want to write IMEI with.
Now you will have to put your IMEI no in this manner :- “AT +EGMR=1,7,"IMEI_1” and “AT +EGMR=1,10,"IMEI_2” (replace IMEI_1 and IMEI_2 with your IMEI no) and tap on send command button.
for Example :- “AT =EGMR=1,7”9100XXXXXXXXXXXX”
CHECK OUT How to check Android phone

Back