Champions League ¼ Finals

36red

Should be 2 good games tonight. The berties trying to keep advantage with a 2-1 lead over Dortmund and the scousers trying to pull back a couple of goals from the first leg defeat to Madrid.
Think I will watch coronation street first, obvioulsy being a mancunian and then see which tie looks promising. Without crowds and intimidation I think Madrid will hold on to their lead.
In the other game Dortmund had a clear goal disallowed at the ethihad when bellingham scored and I'd not write them off.
So in conclusion then fingers crossed both english teams get stuffed :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Madrid look good last few times I seen them. Should be easy nights work for them and could see them winning at anfield also.

I really believe dortmund will go through tonight. Just have a feeling they will show their metal tonight and Haaland will be on it.

Both pool and city out tonight will be glorious to say the least.

be tough for city tonight really good team kinda glad theres no crowds... at least we playin on wednesday night though, none of this thursday night nonsense:sneaky:

Easy game for Madrid imo Liverpool havnt looked the part all season roll on Chelsea vs Real semi finals lmfao.
City anything can happen as there's the away goal/s that come into play aswell hopefully be good games

Madrid look good last few times I seen them. Should be easy nights work for them and could see them winning at anfield also.

I really believe dortmund will go through tonight. Just have a feeling they will show their metal tonight and Haaland will be on it.

Both pool and city out tonight will be glorious to say the least.
Must be hard to be a United fan on nights like this. Both City/Liverpool in the quarter finals of the greatest club trophy there is while you sit and pray both English teams go out. Oh how the average United fan have fallen :LOL:

only benefit of city going out - you can start picking city assets in your fpl with some confidence knowing thy will be same from peps roulette!

Must be hard to be a United fan on nights like this. Both City/Liverpool in the quarter finals of the greatest club trophy there is while you sit and pray both English teams go out. Oh how the average United fan have fallen :LOL:
Yes its a great club trophy and still eludes the bitters and picky nose pep :LOL::LOL:

Those neanderthal inbred scousers have been up to the usual tricks again Real Madrid team coach had the window put through very unclassy.
_118059907_whatsubject.jpg

Surely if the berties don't pull this tie around the fraud Guardiola must be for the chop?
The Mansoor brief 5 years ago was "I give you endless pot of money, picky nosey, and you get me seat at top table"
Still not made it yet.

Wonder what team you support then :unsure:

I honestly couldn't care less for either team tbh. Think any United fan wouldnt want either to progress. If roles were reversed be same thing.

Yes its a great club trophy and still eludes the bitters and picky nose pep :LOL::LOL:

Those neanderthal inbred scousers have been up to the usual tricks again Real Madrid team coach had the window put through very unclassy.

The scousers are experts with such type of behaviour :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

dont worry its not their fault as usual..was the drivers fault the bus drove infront of the suspect item :smirk:

The scousers are experts with such type of behaviour :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
So the laugh a minute chaps are not bad losers then? :unsure:

The berties really need to pull their fingers out and beat Dortmund. The flaky french await them for a place in the final.
Let's see if picky nose pep can earn his corn and really is the messiah or just a baldie flop.

I'm watching the mickeys and waiting for 3 quick goals. Now had there been a crowd :fearful:

Wow Pep has seen my post here and got his boys playing 1-1

Still awaiting a goal at Anfailed 58 minutes in :sleep:

Turned over to the ciddy game, think they will pass dortmund to death in the final 20 minutes.
Picky nose Pep earning his corn at last it seems, fair play to him.

The kdb effort then would have been a contender for goal of the season.
Wow Foden's done it, the bitters go marching on..
Where's this £100 million pound man Haaland when you need him? guffaw guffaw guffaw

Where's this £100 million pound man Haaland when you need him? guffaw guffaw guffaw
the 100mill man is watching us in awe thinkin "im gonna be playin for them next season"

You might want to read the rules of the forum.
Post 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, & 22 all waffling crap.
All will probably be deleted by a moderator.

It's not conversation when the same person keeps typing
I like peas
What day is it?
Nearly scored there.
Aren't cats fluffy.
And such likes

the 100mill man is watching us in awe thinkin "im gonna be playin for them next season"
he would be on the bench lol

You might want to read the rules of the forum.
Post 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, & 22 all waffling crap.
All will probably be deleted by a moderator.

It's not conversation when the same person keeps typing
I like peas
What day is it?
Nearly scored there.
Aren't cats fluffy.
And such likes
just exuberation got the better of me, sowwy

nah they wont break FFP rules again surely?

so its a real madrid v psg final then, maybe psg will finally win it!

Back