Champions League ¼ Finals

United will need luck to progress all teams do, ciddy will need it in buckets against PSG. Shame you had none when United turned you over :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Mate, I hate to break it to you but since the Last Time united won a trophy back in 2017. City have won 2 Premier Leagues (Soon to be 3), 2 League Cups, 1 FA Cup, 2 Charity Shields.. That's 7 trophies coming up to 8 since United LAST won one themselves.

no just misinformation lol...Not a plastic fan at all been goin years.. Even when Lincoln and York City were visiting maine Road View attachment 60306
Thats good to see fella, and at least you remember where ciddy were when their illustrious neighbours were winning doubles and the treble.
If ciddy get that touch of luck every team needs it is not impossible that they could win the quad. The really sad part is no fans have seen the games at the ground up to now.
And in the annals of history trophies won in this pandemic will always have an asterix next to them. Should ciddy win the quad it will be one absolutely amazing performance without a shadow of a doubt but spurs, chelski and pocchetino may well put a spoke in the wheels. I will deffo congratulate you if they win the quad no question.

Mate, I hate to break it to you but since the Last Time united won a trophy back in 2017. City have won 2 Premier Leagues (Soon to be 3), 2 League Cups, 1 FA Cup, 2 Charity Shields.. That's 7 trophies coming up to 8 since United LAST won one themselves.
Yes they have done well, whose disputing that? I'm not but never ever forget who has won 20 yup twenty league titles, the treble and the first english team to win the european cup.
United have simply WON IT ALL so the adventure is at an end, they went, they saw, they conquered and 2 world club cups as well.
There is nothing left to win, the trophy cabinet is full to the top.

Look at the sudden demise of Loserpool, league champs, euro cup winners, world club cup winners and now out of everything but still having a SMASHING time apparently :smiley:
Oh and Jamie will be spitting again tonight.

Yes they have done well, whose disputing that? I'm not but never ever forget who has won 20 yup twenty league titles, the treble and the first english team to win the european cup.
United have simply WON IT ALL so the adventure is at an end, they went, they saw, they conquered and 2 world club cups as well.
There is nothing left to win, the trophy cabinet is full to the top.
Some logic right there lol. Why don't United just retire then. Put their Feet up. They won the league nearly a decade ago but who cares they've already won it 20 times lol

Thats good to see fella, and at least you remember where ciddy were when their illustrious neighbours were winning doubles and the treble.
If ciddy get that touch of luck every team needs it is not impossible that they could win the quad. The really sad part is no fans have seen the games at the ground up to now.
And in the annals of history trophies won in this pandemic will always have an asterix next to them. Should ciddy win the quad it will be one absolutely amazing performance without a shadow of a doubt but spurs, chelski and pocchetino may well put a spoke in the wheels. I will deffo congratulate you if they win the quad no question.
theres no asterix next to liverpools winnin season so sod that...we wont win the quad though psg are tough so im takin nothin for granted, you dont beat bayern in their own stadium often.. im deffo not gettin giddy....yet

Some logic right there lol. Why don't United just retire then. Put their Feet up. They won the league nearly a decade ago but who cares they've already won it 20 times lol
The way they have been playing since SAF left I thought they had put their feet up :ROFLMAO: But when you are the biggest club in the world you sell papers and get people talking, that's life.

As Pablo pointed out - this thread is in danger of being deleted for several reasons, and here is a couple.
1. If you cant type City, Liverpool, Pep Guardiola, etc., and insist on berties, bitters, mickeys, picky, ciddy, etc. I'm just going to delete your posts, then the thread wont make sense anymore. I dont need to be Googling words from your posts just so I can understand what you are talking about.
2. Six or seven posts in a row, inside 5 minutes just gets right on my goat, particularly when nobody has answered you in the meantime. I have had to merge a shed load of your posts, I dont need more work after a days work, thanks.
3. Posting just to get your post count up wont work, I'll just keep resetting you post count.

As Pablo pointed out - this thread is in danger of being deleted for several reasons, and here is a couple.
1. If you cant type City, Liverpool, Pep Guardiola, etc., and insist on berties, bitters, mickeys, picky, ciddy, etc. I'm just going to delete your posts, then the thread wont make sense anymore. I dont need to be Googling words from your posts just so I can understand what you are talking about.
2. Six or seven posts in a row, inside 5 minutes just gets right on my goat, particularly when nobody has answered you in the meantime. I have had to merge a shed load of your posts, I dont need more work after a days work, thanks.
3. Posting just to get your post count up wont work, I'll just keep resetting you post count.
oopps sorry and no idea what post counts mean? I dont give a hoot about them.

dont forget the top of the league in january trophy so thatll do for now:ROFLMAO:
well the last time city played United we know who won that one :ROFLMAO:

I've just told you to stop it with the two posts in a row, just press reply on the post you want to reply to, type your response, then hit reply on the second on you want to reply to, then type your response, then press post reply.

Please read the rules before typing a word tomorrow please - the language of choice on Techkings is English, not text, use full words, or dont bother, cheers
I'll not say it again, I do not need to be chasing around after you merging posts.

was a bad day... and you know you have a bad day when martial gets sniped in an empty stadium and luke shaw runs through your defence
no sour grapes then :laughing:

You can tell that the BBC are Liverpool fans because they have now stopped posts on the Liverpool thread because they got terminated from European Football Competition.

Back