Champions League ¼ Finals

Everyone said that when they got Barca back in 2012 then this happened

Any thing is possible in football. Of course they have a chance.

But for me Madrid are shrewd and have so much experience they will find a way even with diving and their other negative tactics that they can't help themselves with.

Oh heck no scouse in europe, gutted, :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Let the mancs show you how its done mickeys :laughing:
Liverpool, 30 miles from greatness :smiley:

cause Mansoor has the "right contacts" and a fair wedge of disposable cash :sneaky:

Or you're just a salty United fan. City in the semis. Let it sink in mate it's ok. You might beat Granada tomorrow in the Micky Mouse version of the Champions League tomorrow.

Or you're just a salty United fan. City in the semis. Let it sink in mate it's ok. You might beat Granada tomorrow in the Micky Mouse version of the Champions League tomorrow.
Might not beat granada who knows, its haf time and United have a 2 goal lead but leads can be overturned.
PSG will knock the berties out easily, Neymar and Mbappe will rip Stones a new one. And if they should fail which I doubt, Madrid will win their 14th European Cup

Right Peps gonna be interviewed on telly, watch him touch his nose in the interview!

Banter is turning a bit sour all jokes guys :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I don't mind hate for United actually enjoy it :LOL:

Will agree europa is not the competition United should be aiming to win but is what it is. If they win it then another trophy to the cabinet even if it ain't on the level of champions league.

Banter is turning a bit sour all jokes guys :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I don't mind hate for United actually enjoy it :LOL:

Will agree europa is not the competition United should be aiming to win but is what it is. If they win it then another trophy to the cabinet even if it ain't on the level of champions league.
I don't mind United or Arsenal winning it mate. I always back all English clubs in Major Tournaments

Oh dear Foden has now put up a message on twitter Mbappe are you ready. Might be eating humble pie after the semis, brave post indeed.
Let the football do the talking

Right Peps gonna be interviewed on telly, watch him touch his nose in the interview!
There you go he did it again, EVERY interview its touchy nosey! The dirty filthy catalan, yuck!

Poch has done him once in the semis and will do him again.

are you a secret blue cause you seem obsessed by us tonight lol
nope not a secret anything the berties did well and could have had 4 easily, some shocking misses 2nd half.
not obsessed with anything just like playing the devils advocate, we all know the bitters will win the Quad it's a given and fair play to them when they do.
will be posting tomorrow about the other games

with a little help from var not givin the llorente hand ball.. but yeh ..psg are a different animal on their day but... if united can beat them any one can
well straight back at you if United can beat ciddy at the council house then anyone can :ROFLMAO:

Back