Championship Promotion.

Jethro

TK Veteran
Hi sports fans, what's you're predictions for championship winners and promotion, obviously I am going to say wba to win it and leeds plus brentford for promotion.

Leeds seem to be choking like last season.

But WBA will win the title but think leeds will finish second but will be tough for them they way they are playing.

Would be great to see Forest back in the big league. Both leeds and forest need to be back. Both huge clubs.

West brom have been the best team this year, some good away wins, they had that wee dip in form a few weeks back, but they seem to have steadied the ship, a win against forest this week will go a long way as to promotion, but it is the championship, any team can beat any team on the day, home or away, top to bottom, As for Leeds goes, great fan base and I would love to see them go up, but I think they may blown automatic promotion, just like they did a year ago at the same stage, they will need to pick up again with so many teams chasing them down, one things for sure it will be good viewing from here on in, its a great league, the championship

More drama this weekend... massive shock Fulham being stuffed by Barnsley. Always a funny ol' league this one, a team can put a late run together and win promotion, and someone who's been coasting at the top all season can drop out of contention completely.

I reckon West Brom, Leeds and one of either Fulham or Cardiff will go up.

Any team in the bottom half can beat any team near the top on any given day, just look at what happened at Fulham yesterday, thats what makes it a great league to watch.

The question is which of the three that do get promoted get relegated the following season and do the have the finances to strengthen and not just panic buy like most do when get promoted but fair play to top 2 that get automatic promotion don't like the play offs scenario as that's not fair on 3rd placed team should scrap it and have top 3 automatically promoted lol

The question is which of the three that do get promoted get relegated the following season and do the have the finances to strengthen and not just panic buy like most do when get promoted but fair play to top 2 that get automatic promotion don't like the play offs scenario as that's not fair on 3rd placed team should scrap it and have top 3 automatically promoted lol
Play offs were brought in just as a money making scheme, and it does generate a lot for the football league, but I liked it the old way too, top 3 promoted, but a lot of people do like the play offs for the excitement it brings.

Play offs were brought in just as a money making scheme, and it does generate a lot for the football league, but I liked it the old way too, top 3 promoted, but a lot of people do like the play offs for the excitement it brings.
The teams that finish in the top 3 should go up. I am not a lover of the play offs. That is Skys doing to make more TV money .I know teams get some more pennies but bring back the old days please.

Top 3 should go up in my opinion, as it stands the team who finishes 6th could be 10 pts behind 3rd at the end and still go up, not fair as the team have done well to finish 3rd after a lot of games.

If the play offs a money spinner why dont they make it 2 get relegated from the premier, then the next 4 clubs play off to stay up, just a thought.

I like the play offs. I think they're a great spectacle, and a good advertisement for Championship football. Also a great day out for fans some of the less successful teams, a trip to Wembley and a shot at promotion in one.

Back