Chanels gone (Except FTA) on H1 with old Sucmnsee image

atiq1

HI! I had been away for a few days. On return yesterday, All chanels seems to have gone except FTA. Rebooted several times but no luck. I still have about five months left on line subscription.
Can someone help to what might be wrong.
Thx

YES....Vermin are shutting down the boxes m8, you could try another line, but i doubt if it would work again, some have got their channels back, but, for how long...???

You maybe subscribed to a server that has had major problems the past couple of days. By all accounts this has been now sorted.
If your line is active you should get all your channels back.
The only channels not available on Virgin are Sky Sports HD 1 to 8. All Sky sports SD are fine.

Thx ASHHBI!. If VM does go at some stage, Is there a Satellite option available at present?

Only motorised dish m8. if your looking for football channels m8??

Anyway, my vermin channels are all back up and running, so i was talking sh***...lol

simple thing to do is try a test line, if it works then you know that's the problem, if it doesn't then chances are it's an issue your end

Been told from server I use that they are trying to identify the issue and have been and are currently switching and testing a new server as we had a few issues but all ok now

ive had the same issue all i did was update build to the latest woosh build and all channels back up and working think its because the abm needed updating

It was all up and running till this morning. All Black again. Anyone else experience the same problem. It could be the server

Back